Personal View site logo
Advanced 2X CinemaScope Anamorphot
  • 32 Replies sorted by
  • This rod support would benefit from some kind of riser that would allow the anamorphot to fit any baseplate level or camera/lens size.

• We have an Epic if you need someone to test the lens on it.

Good to know, where are you based?

I am in Liverpool.

• We have an Epic if you need someone to test the lens on it.

• I would like to see test video, specially if chars for Chromatic aberration and distortion. Price approximate would be good since im very interested.

I am holding back on footage until I get the first batch of production units finished, then footage using actual units rather than prototype units will be available. The footage will cover issues such as CA and SA if appropriate.

I'd like to see what lenses it covers in the Epic's 5K ana mode, and if it can handle that resolution.

I wont have an Epic to test the units with, but I can provide high MP RAW stills from DSLR using high quality Nikon N and Canon L lenses as well as a few vintage classic lenses.

I would like pricing and some test chart footage...

Pricing information will follow after the first batch have been produced and I can complete the spreadsheets based on real data from BOM and design and manufacturing labour costs. Instead of test chart data which has embedded performance of the taking lens, my proposal is to show a with and without comparison, so one can guage the effect of the anamorphot on lens performance

• I would like pricing and some test chart footage...

• I'd like to see what lenses it covers in the Epic's 5K ana mode, and if it can handle that resolution.

• I would like to see test video, specially if chars for Chromatic aberration and distortion. Price approximate would be good since im very interested.