Personal View site logo
Personal View Members local meetings
  • 150 Replies sorted by
  • We are interested especially in organizers.

I'll be emailing members quite soon informing them.

After we'll have organanizer, date and place (I really suggest weekend), I'll mail again only people living nearby with coordinates of organizer.

• London here, would love to meet up!

• I'm in PRC - based in Shanghai and Guangzhou - which also means i'm close to HK ;)

• I'm definitely interested in a meetup for Austin, Texas.

• I'll handle Glasgow depending on the incumbent weege population. I suppose that includes the East Coasters too...

• I'm interesting. Where is Seul?

• I'd be interested in a meet-up in London and I'll be in and around Stockholm mid-July too.

• Well @bueller and I are a few blocks away from each other in SGV, so we could probably make it to an L.A. one depending on the timing. :)

• I got like 5 hours to Stockholm, but if people turn up so will I :)

• +1 Washington, DC

• I'm a Minnesotan, but I'll be in Los Angeles the second part of July if anyone wants to meet up

• London Calling! Happy to host here, I live in Kew, West London, if the rain could hold off I can get out a nice big barbecue or alternatively there's the odd pub in Soho. Am away first week of July.

• NYC here. I happen to know the Big Apple's largest hidden collection of bushes.

Seriously, I could likely put something together at the end of June, but in the next week I'm getting married so that assumes I'll still be around at that point. TBD

• I can host for LA in Venice Beach. I have an empty retail location next door to my business.

• Fantastic idea! Have Gh2, will travel!

Sydney, Melbourne or may organise a local desert group if there's interest. I'll ask around.

• Any interest in Richmond Virginia?

• Baltimore D.C. area also. Would attend meet.

• San Francisco south bay area: I'm willing to organize a meeting here. PM me if you live here.

• I'm down for LA. I'll talk to 5thwall and jfilmmaker and see if they're interested.

• Washington DC/Baltimore would be nice as well if there's any interest.

It just requires different atitude :-) Not like "if there's any interest", but organizing :-)

• Washington DC/Baltimore would be nice as well if there's any interest.

• Makes sense - 3 x the population in Auckland. Although when I access PV from work I'm counted as an Aucklander as that is where our WAN terminates.

I'm also up in Auckland almost weekly if someone was to organise one up there.

• @disordinary

Auckland is good. Wellington less so.

• I would like to do a Phoenix Arizona one...I would be willing to host it etc...

• Not many kiwis then.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions