Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Personal View Members local meetings
  • 150 Replies sorted by
  • Anyone from São Paulo - Brazil?!

• I'm willing to host a gathering in Humboldt County, California. I live in Arcata which is in Northern Humboldt.

• Paris, organizer (except my my French is somewhat limited, as is my time there as I am traveling a lot this summer) +1 London in June/July +1 Barcelona in July +1 NYC any other time +1 DC/MD/VA any other time

• Hey guys, I'm in Los Angeles and would love to help in organizing/participating in any of the events. Anyone interested in connecting can email me at collierlandry@gmail.com

Thanks!

CL

• +1 Frankfurt in July @Mirrorkisser, ich kein spreche Deutsch, es tut mir leid! But I imagine you know some English ;)

• Hi there. I'm in Atlanta, Georgia (US) and would be willing to organize, if there's anyone else on here who's in Atlanta. I don't know a whole lot of Panny shooters, but I do know a lot of Canon shooters who are hip to the MkIII/GH3 tag team idea.

• I'm located in NW Indiana, just outside Chicago. I'd be happy to put something together in Chicago with someone in the city.

• I'm in paris i hope i could help you to organize this meeting, but i'm not sure i've understand everything, what's do you need exactly?

• @samuelcabral Rio de Janeiro here, but I think that there's not a lot of people from Brazil or South America here...

• I can try to organize Moscow community. But may I asks before about the main idea of such meeting?

• But may I asks before about the main idea of such meeting?

Main idea is to just meet good interesting people in offline reality :-)

• @MarcioK

Rio de Janeiro here, but I think that there's not a lot of people from Brazil or South America here...

I can be quite precise here, we have 150 members from Brazil alone.

• I'm from paris i'm in for any help, pas de probleme! :-)

• @baze @hpefr1111 With 3 of us in Paris I think we're currently 3rd largest meeting group, tied with LA ;)

• @dgf if you manage to organise something in July in Barcelona, or anywhere in Catalunya really, I'll be there in a heartbeat.

• @Branson

Just make separate topic and select organizer(s).

• Yay Sydney!

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev ok, I'll set up 'Personal-View Members local meeting PARIS'

• I am from Barcelona and I am a GH1 user. What are the meetings about? Hack? New cameras from Panasonic?

• Metro Detroit anyone drop me a line

• I am from Barcelona and I am a GH1 user. What are the meetings about? Hack? New cameras from Panasonic?

Meeting is not about hacks or new cameras. It is just meetup, meet people and talk on any thing you'll find interesting.

• I'm in Philly and would be willing to help out in NY or Baltimore/ DC

• ok, depending on the day (going some days for holidays in July), I can help in Barcelona for the meeting

• I can help arranging a meeting in Helsinki, Finland

• looks likes the Baltimore/DC area may have the most posts with a (few outliers from Richmond and Pennsylvania).

I'm up for getting together and organizing/helping to organize. The Wiki seems to be slightly behind so here is a list of who responded in date order (hope I did not miss someone): johnnymossville jdenkevitz chopnshoot matt_gh2 ipcmlr kendalloz (also Richmond) monk (organizer ?) djstarchild (DC or NYC) me (BillStrehl)

peternap who requests Richmond, VA

Maybe Vitaliy can set up a link for Maryland/DC/Virginia.

I live half way in between Baltimore and Washington, DC near Columbia, MD so either area is good for me. For those of you listed above, which city is closest for you?

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions