Personal View site logo
Zombie Short shot on GH3
  • UPDATE 4/26/2013 _link readded

This is a corporate promo for an IT consulting convention.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • It had funny moments, specially the guy running, but the fades were really annoying. There's no need for them, I think. You should just jump-cut. And also, the ending with the guy playing Angry Birds was too long, the rythm of the piece became really slow all of the sudden. The idea can get through a lot faster, having such long shots adds nothing to the narrative. Anyways, my two cents!

• @charlie_orozco 100% Agree on the ending shots. That was the first thing i thought of as well. I have no input in post production, i simply lit, shot, co directed and had to hand the footage off. That said i was happy with product. The turn around time was ridiculous and the editor didnt have very much time.

• Two things that come to mind, my favorite shot near the end you can see the camera in the glass. Big goof. The first shot was my least favorite when shooting now i really like it.

Also i have this love/hate thing with canon ef mounted glass on the gh2/3. It always comes out looking off to me. I noticed while shooting my adapter had some slight play. Im going to try a different adapter on my next shoot.

• Update news: readded link after client request it be removed until after convention. Also, It won best video award. Small victory but Ill take it.