Personal View site logo
2014 m43 cameras, including GH5 aka 4K Wizard
  • 237 Replies sorted by
  • ok, so what happened to the gh4? is gh5 a typo possibly?

• I remember when the GH2 came out, there were rumours that the GH3 was just around the corner... Problem was, the corner was 2 years. I highly doubt the "GH5" will come out anytime soon. Just my personnel view.

• this makes my decision to drop a fat wad of cash on a gh3 difficult if the gh5 then is just around the corner with 4k and other significant improvements (like panasonics new splitter sensor technology) ... hmmmm

• I know for a fact Panasonic are looking into 4K - could well be 4k in a h265 GH5 we'll be seeing.

• how can that possibly be true gh5 in december? surely they will let the gh3 have its time in the sun ?! i thought they would refresh it much later like next march?... the fuji xe-2 seems very quick too???

• 43rumors says its just that magazines rumor mill roadmap.

• What is the camera you anticipate the most this year Vitaliy?

Pentax ones :-)

What kind of magazine does the screenshot show btw? (i just see its from pentax forum, but it looks kinda worn out, like it had been toilet literature for weeks :) )

it is Nippon magazine as I remember

• GH5 this year?? 7D MarkII could be interesting. What is the camera you anticipate the most this year Vitaliy?

What kind of magazine does the screenshot show btw? (i just see its from pentax forum, but it looks kinda worn out, like it had been toilet literature for weeks :) )

• GH5, this year. Its joke? I'm saving for GH7.

Weeks ago was saying half joke and half serious already working in GH5, truth is stranger than fiction.

Take out that morning for me, so I bought the E-M5 and GH3 half of what they cost today.

• Interesting. So Panasonic throw in the GH3 to have people waiting? Can imagine what's going to be on it if in fact it's true.

• Yep, in December. I guess it will be released exactly on the date GH3 finally will be available in shops.

• Lumix GH5?

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions