Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Short documentary for ARTE and ZDF shoot on GH2
  • 32 Replies sorted by
  • hum ... I do not have time right now to explain why, but no, I have not used the hack of the GH2 ... I want to do about it all over my apologies to you guys. I read this blog almost daily, I made a donation, BUT I have not hacked my GH2 ... I find this exciting technological adventure and I love discovering new aspects every day. However me my hearts is to make films and shoot ! Capabilities of the GH2 enough for me... And please continue to discuss with me !

• Please tell us when it's getting aired!

• @gabilourson so so, big question now...did you use some hacked gh2?

• @tetakpatak lenses used : 14-140mm Pana, Voigtlanger 25mm, SRL magic 12mm (without it in Cathedral I was dead), and old Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm 1.4 ...

@magnifico The 20 minutes (coming soon) has been shot entirely with GH2. And this a part of his footage you see now.

• Hi that is great, Bravo! Do you mean the 20mn short has been shot with the gh2 ?? Or only some footage for the teaser?

• Looks great, bravo! Is it done with Panny 14-140?

• Very happy to hear that! looks awesome! :)