Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3274 Replies sorted by
  • Btw, Democrats have very little to do with protests. Seattle major made fun proposal to temporary cut police spending by 5% and only in certain circuimstances and called 50% demands as fairy tales and unacceptable. Why? Because protest is weaker and now it is possible to talk from the force side.

• @sammy...with all due respect Sammy, there was nothing split about it. 99% of americans were cheering the bombardment and troop invasion forward, and when colin powell promised we'd find wmd, and in 3 months we hadn't , there weren't 100 people protesting in washington. Americans still to this day , which is my point, only protest for things that save their own asses. It was the same in the 60's. The vietnam protest completely lost their steam when they stopped the draft. The war lasted another 3 or 4 years...until we lost. It's not about if things would have been worse...although nobody can possibly convince me that our perverted foreign policies have had any positive effects whatsoever. We lied, we tried and still to this day lie, trying to tie sadaam to 911. And we did the same thing in afghanistan. The USa are war criminals, and in my view, so are their citizens, who support their govt. If you pay taxes.....then you're an accomplice.

• Mordor news

Private busness jets are not affected by coronavorus aviation stop. Each of them have separate papers from goverment, as well as EU, US or other countries. It is clear that you can buy such for big money in each part of the world.

• @kurth good luck with not paying taxes

• @sammy...well see, they've got you on the run already. That's why I left. The less taxes a person pays, the freer they are. And you can clearly see this year, they don't need taxes to pay for things. They simply print what they need into existence. The tax part is like a dog leash, no more.

• @kurth

Actually modern states do not need any taxes (yes, even under capitalism), they are just little afraid.

They already print money in trillions :-) So all this tax thing is just old atavism.

With proper advertisments and approach it can be even very little inflation, as you can get money back via computer games, Apple products and such.

• Epic depiction of modern herd during coronavirus

• why it won't be contained ....50% of contagion transmissions occur from symptomless carriers.... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/27/world/europe/coronavirus-spread-asymptomatic.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

• @kurth

All this thingy with symptomless carriers initially had been used to block masks usage. Now it is used for the similar thing.

And masks regimes don't actually work at all, you can literally see how ruling class don't want them to work.

Think a little - suppose you gave everyone good respirators, and almost stopped the virus spread (that they almost did even with much more idiotic measures). But it is bad, as now all the load of finding real solution is on you and you need to do it fast, instead of present fairy tales about vaccines that no one actually know how to do properly.

• "The Case Is Building That COVID-19 Had a Lab Origin" .... https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=58715

• Why monuments changing are depicting social changes

This monument in Kremlin had been destroyed with personal Lenin involvment (I mean here that he literally broke it :-) ).

Had been restored in Mordor in 2017, this time after personal order.

sa13580.jpg
    443 x 539 - 57K
    sa13581.jpg
    594 x 398 - 90K
  • well yeah. I agree...that's why I said the pseudo leftist in the USa were like the taliban.... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/1326063/After-1700-years-Buddhas-fall-to-Taliban-dynamite.html

• @kurth

Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

Matthew 13:13

• @Vitaliy...so now it's the bible ? These are two completely different types of events. One, rioters are trying to erase their history vs a regime change trying to erase the history of it's citizens. No comparison. When the winner writes the history books, it doesn't mean it's true history. In the USa it's just the socially inept shaming the country into hiding the truth. Better to put a plaque that discusses the final historical verdict on the man on the horse, rather than hide the history away out of sight out of mind. And I'd bet less than 5% have even read howard zinn. Crowd mentality at work.

• @kurth

You issue is that you want to use common logic talking about society.

No such thing as "their history" or "your history" exist. History is the history of classes and their struggle.

Protest can't destroy monuments to most vivid capitalists and best businessmans and similar symbols for now. But race related ones had been found to be weak spot, as due to their own modern propaganda ruling class is afraid to punish you for this (as do not want to open the real face).

• @Vitaliy...Marxism is a 19th century solution to 19th century problems. The ruling class isn't letting them get away with anything. Trump issued an executive order. All of the destroyed statues were of second rate historical importance. Let them go after the holy trinity, then watch what happens. Your problem with "history" is it only started and finishes with Marx. Marxist only believes in history according to labor, goods and capital. They can never see any other pov, esp the philosophical forces influencing history, of which there are many cases. How does marxism explain the middle eastern and egyptian theocracies, or the rise of athens as a city-state? It didn't have anything to do with capital. Yet it's real history.

• whoa...I didn't do any text size changes on this end. So I looked at my text again and that change of text size was caused by preceding it with # instead of @ . Huh....that's good to know when I want to emphasize something.

• like this.

• @kurth

Marxism is a 19th century solution to 19th century problems.

Watch less TV and read less idiots who wrote this. :-)

Idea that you can rule masses with executive orders is nice idea, in delusional mind.

As for formating, use cursive or underline text. Usage of bold must be resiticted to some long citations where you want o show important part and simialr cases. I am not even talking about heading you discovered.

• @Vitaliy....I don't watch any tv. I made it up myself. If it's not the case, then explain theocracies. Hard to talk dialectical materialism when a culture is willing to have their heart cutout for their rulers just so they go to their version of heaven, and that's the motivating cultural force. And as I said the formatting was just an accident. I usually have no need to highlight.

• @kurth

Well, Marxism principles did not change.

But specific approaches changed a lot. And they actually had been changing a lot in 19th and early 20th century.
    Lenin had been considered untrue marxist by many guys who could only write nice pointless ncie looking things.

Marxists have big issue dealing with present proletariat vanguard as it is not longer manufacturing big factory workers.

• Small personal leak

In case of second wave Google can start significant workforce cuts, and will focus on most expensive branches with unclear profits perspectives. Also lot of marketing and support type guys can be fired, as lot of small and middle size busineses no longer order any advertisments - hence you don't need all the people who interacted with such clients.

• http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2020/06/forget-v-w-or-l-recovery-focus-on-n-p-b.html ...ps sorry...the subject is in the link description as well. Just charles telling us they'll be hard times ahead. It'll start sometime this summer in the USa when those big unemployment checks stop, and the mortgage companies knock on the door. I read 50% of american homeowners are contemplating selling. I don't think there's enough vw campers out there.

• @kurth

Try to add short description of content before any link, as posting just link is not good

Also

As of June 15, there were nearly 140,000 total business closures on Yelp since March 1. In April, we reported more than 175,000 business closures, indicating that more than 20% of businesses closed in April have reopened.

"Las Vegas, NV, endured the highest number of closures relative to the number of businesses in the city (1,921 total closures), while Los Angeles, CA, had the largest total number of closures (11,774 total closures)."

Of all business closures on Yelp since March 1, 41% are permanent closures.

And I must say that where we are going we'll need around 5-15% of present retail.

• Mordor news

Most if not all private clinics stopped making CT scans. Various reasons are provided, but most agree that it is significant commercial reputation risks as they try to keep "coronavirus free" image for rich clients.

Yes, during massive shortage of CT scans all equipment that is same or better (including number of machines) than public hospitals is just off.