Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Home cinema advice
  • 36 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy....actually the new stick is supposed to have much improved wifi over the original. I heard they're coming out with higher spec'ed models soon.

• actually the new stick is supposed to have much improved wifi over the original. I heard they're coming out with higher spec'ed models soon.

Both Wi-Fi speed and heat issues are impossible to completely fix in sticks. Due to physics.

• What is the current best performance Sub-$2000 projector on the market ?

• What is the current best performance Sub-$2000 projector on the market ?

No one knows, as you do not specified resolution, usage, etc

• @bannedindv I would say the Benq w1070 is the best budget projector you can find. It's not prefect but it's amazing for the price. Heaps of info online.

• if i was buying a projector today, i certainly look at led models with 30,000 hours of lamp life !

• if i was buying a projector today, i certainly look at led models with 30,000 hours of lamp life !

Almost all such projectors use budget single DLP chip. And life of this chip (as it has tiny mechanics on it) is much less.

• I'd love either "True" 1080p or "some sort" of "4K"... if there is a Hybrid Laser LED or something (so no bulb replacement) that seems like it's Bright and Crisp... then that might be the one for me.... I'll look at the W1070! thanks!

• @bannedindv

If you ask me, I am all for good big (and wit big lens) refurbished 1080p 3-LCD or LCOS projector with new bulb. With real motor controlled tilt and zoom.

• Anyone have recommendations on a wireless keyboard/mouse to use with this setup?

• Anyone have recommendations on a wireless keyboard/mouse to use with this setup?

Search aliexpress and get any windows compatible one you like with big number of orders and good feedback.