Personal View site logo
Home cinema advice
  • 36 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy....actually the new stick is supposed to have much improved wifi over the original. I heard they're coming out with higher spec'ed models soon.

• actually the new stick is supposed to have much improved wifi over the original. I heard they're coming out with higher spec'ed models soon.

Both Wi-Fi speed and heat issues are impossible to completely fix in sticks. Due to physics.

• What is the current best performance Sub-$2000 projector on the market ?

• What is the current best performance Sub-$2000 projector on the market ?

No one knows, as you do not specified resolution, usage, etc

• @bannedindv I would say the Benq w1070 is the best budget projector you can find. It's not prefect but it's amazing for the price. Heaps of info online.

• if i was buying a projector today, i certainly look at led models with 30,000 hours of lamp life !

• if i was buying a projector today, i certainly look at led models with 30,000 hours of lamp life !

Almost all such projectors use budget single DLP chip. And life of this chip (as it has tiny mechanics on it) is much less.

• I'd love either "True" 1080p or "some sort" of "4K"... if there is a Hybrid Laser LED or something (so no bulb replacement) that seems like it's Bright and Crisp... then that might be the one for me.... I'll look at the W1070! thanks!

• @bannedindv

If you ask me, I am all for good big (and wit big lens) refurbished 1080p 3-LCD or LCOS projector with new bulb. With real motor controlled tilt and zoom.

• Anyone have recommendations on a wireless keyboard/mouse to use with this setup?

• Anyone have recommendations on a wireless keyboard/mouse to use with this setup?

Search aliexpress and get any windows compatible one you like with big number of orders and good feedback.