Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Trailer Film "L'evento" shot with GH2
  • Hello everyone, I want you to see the trailer of my movie titled "L'evento" (The Event). It was shot entirely with a GH2 with Motion Flow v2. Good vision

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • BEAUTIFUL. That is all I have to say.

• @joeevento Very cool. This looks like it would look even better on the big screen. Let us know when the full film is released and can be watched. Congrats.

• Seems jesse pinkman seen in BB! LOL!

Wanna watch more, let us know!

• The film was released in Italy on 11 December 2014, 16 cinemas without distribution! :-) As soon as possible I will publish here the link to view it in full and with English subtitles. Thank you for your compliments...

• Sorry for the delay in my response ...

• @joeevento Great news, my best compliments :) How did you reach the distribution system in your country?

• wow amazing!

• @AlbertZ I went in person in the cinema of my region (Campania, Italy) to present the film and the project, I sent him a link to show it and have decided to project it, those who for a week just for one day, but that's okay, it was still a success. 1,500 spectators, in the spring / summer and without any advertising, and now I hope to bring in the rest of Italy. P.S. theater owners like a lot more good films more than the distribution companies! :-)

• with subtitle

• SICK! Great grading. @joeevento

• @dlzn Grading on Edius 6.02