Personal View site logo
AN "Valkyrie", GOLGOP3-13, GOP3ZILLA, natural, Freeze-less Reliable All-round GOP3 Settings :-)
  • 1001 Replies sorted by
  • GOLGOP3-13-A_BETA2

• hi1130

yes.I used One LED light.(LPL VL-960C)

• GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_standard_BETA6 24P TEST adapter +EF50mm F1.4 golliragrain etc Music:My next gay film

My next gay film http://poetryfilm.wordpress.com/

• @tomz Thanks! Very nice lens and a lovely frog! :-)

@shirap Thanks again! :-)

• @shirap I like your footage. great!!

• I set "GOP3ZILLA_ST_V2_BETA7" to "GOP3ZILLA_ST_V2" officially. :-)

This is a sample of GOP3ZILLA_ST_V2.

The results are very good!

GOP3Zilla_std_V2_24p_iso320_forest_sp_qp.JPG
    1297 x 630 - 196K
    GOP3Zilla_std_V2_24p_iso160_forest_sp_qp.JPG
    1297 x 635 - 191K
    GOP3Zilla_std_V2_HBR30p_iso320_forest_sp_qp.JPG
    1297 x 634 - 193K
    GOP3Zilla_std_V2_HBR30p_iso160_forest_sp_qp.JPG
    1297 x 633 - 197K
  • RODE NTG3 vs Azden Wireless system ( 325 + 55BT ) GH2 hack:GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_ST_BETA7c KIPON adapter + samyang35mm F1.4 golliragrain etc

My newest film http://poetryfilm.wordpress.com/

• @bkmcwd

I used "GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_standard_BETA7c" 24H mode.

Thanks for amazing quality settings and your hard work!

And I can't wait for new "Valkyrie" settings. :-D

*FILM MODE is NOS.(-2,0,0,-2) and the lens is LUMIX X PZ45-175mm

*SANDISK Extreme SDXC UHS-I (45MB/s) 64GB

• @har_k Thanks mate! :-) Looks good sample.

About "Valkyrie", it is almost ready. If Nick releases "Apocalypse Now", I will also release simultaneously.

• @shirap Thanks always! In my environment, although the difference in microphones cannot be recognized, I am looking forward to your test succeedingly.

• @bkmcwd I´m waiting too Apocalypse Now, want to test SEDNA vs Valkyrie vs Apocalypse vs Moze´s M6 GOP2 (on 720 50p) and tomorrow I have nothing to do..

• @Kihlian I think that it is releasable to the same timing as "Apocalypse Now" since preparation of "Valkyrie" has already been completed mostly. I think that Nick's works take more time than mine since the works of him are more difficult.

• Seafood diner Japnese style DMC-GH2 hacked by bkmcwd GOP3ZILLA_v2.0
    M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm F1.8

• @Hajime Thanks for using my settings and nice sample footage! :-) If possible, I want you to embed a screen at this forum. Since your comment can be edited if you click the "Edit" button, you can substitute URL.

• New "Valkyrie" settings are likely to be releasable at the first week in August, I think. :-)

• We are waiting new setting ! Always thanks

• @hi1130

Thank you for expecting! :-) BTW, among my Japanese friends, the talk "GOP3ZILLA_ST_V2http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/73547#Comment_73547 realizes the positively highest image quality in most 3GOP settings (24p)" is prosperous now. How do you feel? I am looking forward to hearing the result with which everyone compared Valkyrie and GOP3ZILLA.

• I think so too! GOP3ZILLA_ST_V2 is best setting now. I'll compare Valkyrie and GOP3ZILLA.

• @hi1130

Many thanks! :-)

I think these days that a stock matrix is also not bad. Therefore, I am looking forward to comparison by everybody.

• GH2 hack:GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_ST_BETA7c KIPON adapter + samyang35mm F1.4 golliragrain etc My newest film http://poetryfilm.wordpress.com/

• @ GOLGOP3-13 lovers :-)

Before the release of "Valkyrie", I release the experimental version of "GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_standard_BETA7d".

I am not sure which is better this "BETA7d" or latest "BETA7e". The main changed parts are Deblocking tables. It is the difference between the stock or the custom-made table. In addition, in FH and H mode, it can use with the somewhat low bit rate.

Please try it!

bkmcwd GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_standard_BETA7d.zip
  • @shirap Thanks always for your good sample footages! I love your works. :-)

• @ GOLGOP3-13 lovers :-)

Again, before the release of "Valkyrie", I release the experimental version of "GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_standard_BETA7e".

This is improved from "BETA7c". "BETA7e" is better than "BETA7c" in HBR and 720/60p modes, I think.

However, I am not sure which is better this "BETA7e" or previous "BETA7d". The main changed parts are Deblocking tables. It is the difference between the stock or the custom-made table. In addition, in FH and H mode, it also can use with the somewhat low bit rate in this "BETA7e".

Please try it!

bkmcwd GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_standard_BETA7e.zip
  • @bkmcwd, thanks for your superb settings!! I used GOP3ZILLA_Standard_V2

Thanks for your hard work!

• @moco6x Many thanks for using GOP3ZILLA and beautiful footages! :-)

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions