Personal View site logo
AN "Valkyrie", GOLGOP3-13, GOP3ZILLA, natural, Freeze-less Reliable All-round GOP3 Settings :-)
  • 1001 Replies sorted by
  • GOLGOP3-13-A_BETA2

• hi1130

yes.I used One LED light.(LPL VL-960C)

• GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_standard_BETA6 24P TEST adapter +EF50mm F1.4 golliragrain etc Music:My next gay film

My next gay film http://poetryfilm.wordpress.com/

• @tomz Thanks! Very nice lens and a lovely frog! :-)

@shirap Thanks again! :-)

• @shirap I like your footage. great!!

• I set "GOP3ZILLA_ST_V2_BETA7" to "GOP3ZILLA_ST_V2" officially. :-)

This is a sample of GOP3ZILLA_ST_V2.

The results are very good!

GOP3Zilla_std_V2_24p_iso320_forest_sp_qp.JPG
    1297 x 630 - 196K
    GOP3Zilla_std_V2_24p_iso160_forest_sp_qp.JPG
    1297 x 635 - 191K
    GOP3Zilla_std_V2_HBR30p_iso320_forest_sp_qp.JPG
    1297 x 634 - 193K
    GOP3Zilla_std_V2_HBR30p_iso160_forest_sp_qp.JPG
    1297 x 633 - 197K
  • RODE NTG3 vs Azden Wireless system ( 325 + 55BT ) GH2 hack:GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_ST_BETA7c KIPON adapter + samyang35mm F1.4 golliragrain etc

My newest film http://poetryfilm.wordpress.com/

• @bkmcwd

I used "GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_standard_BETA7c" 24H mode.

Thanks for amazing quality settings and your hard work!

And I can't wait for new "Valkyrie" settings. :-D

*FILM MODE is NOS.(-2,0,0,-2) and the lens is LUMIX X PZ45-175mm

*SANDISK Extreme SDXC UHS-I (45MB/s) 64GB

• @har_k Thanks mate! :-) Looks good sample.

About "Valkyrie", it is almost ready. If Nick releases "Apocalypse Now", I will also release simultaneously.

• @shirap Thanks always! In my environment, although the difference in microphones cannot be recognized, I am looking forward to your test succeedingly.

• @bkmcwd I´m waiting too Apocalypse Now, want to test SEDNA vs Valkyrie vs Apocalypse vs Moze´s M6 GOP2 (on 720 50p) and tomorrow I have nothing to do..

• @Kihlian I think that it is releasable to the same timing as "Apocalypse Now" since preparation of "Valkyrie" has already been completed mostly. I think that Nick's works take more time than mine since the works of him are more difficult.

• Seafood diner Japnese style DMC-GH2 hacked by bkmcwd GOP3ZILLA_v2.0
    M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm F1.8

• @Hajime Thanks for using my settings and nice sample footage! :-) If possible, I want you to embed a screen at this forum. Since your comment can be edited if you click the "Edit" button, you can substitute URL.

• New "Valkyrie" settings are likely to be releasable at the first week in August, I think. :-)

• We are waiting new setting ! Always thanks

• @hi1130

Thank you for expecting! :-) BTW, among my Japanese friends, the talk "GOP3ZILLA_ST_V2http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/73547#Comment_73547 realizes the positively highest image quality in most 3GOP settings (24p)" is prosperous now. How do you feel? I am looking forward to hearing the result with which everyone compared Valkyrie and GOP3ZILLA.

• I think so too! GOP3ZILLA_ST_V2 is best setting now. I'll compare Valkyrie and GOP3ZILLA.

• @hi1130

Many thanks! :-)

I think these days that a stock matrix is also not bad. Therefore, I am looking forward to comparison by everybody.

• GH2 hack:GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_ST_BETA7c KIPON adapter + samyang35mm F1.4 golliragrain etc My newest film http://poetryfilm.wordpress.com/

• @ GOLGOP3-13 lovers :-)

Before the release of "Valkyrie", I release the experimental version of "GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_standard_BETA7d".

I am not sure which is better this "BETA7d" or latest "BETA7e". The main changed parts are Deblocking tables. It is the difference between the stock or the custom-made table. In addition, in FH and H mode, it can use with the somewhat low bit rate.

Please try it!

bkmcwd GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_standard_BETA7d.zip
  • @shirap Thanks always for your good sample footages! I love your works. :-)

• @ GOLGOP3-13 lovers :-)

Again, before the release of "Valkyrie", I release the experimental version of "GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_standard_BETA7e".

This is improved from "BETA7c". "BETA7e" is better than "BETA7c" in HBR and 720/60p modes, I think.

However, I am not sure which is better this "BETA7e" or previous "BETA7d". The main changed parts are Deblocking tables. It is the difference between the stock or the custom-made table. In addition, in FH and H mode, it also can use with the somewhat low bit rate in this "BETA7e".

Please try it!

bkmcwd GOLGOP3-13-MAX_EX_standard_BETA7e.zip
  • @bkmcwd, thanks for your superb settings!! I used GOP3ZILLA_Standard_V2

Thanks for your hard work!

• @moco6x Many thanks for using GOP3ZILLA and beautiful footages! :-)

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions
Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters