Personal View site logo
What do you want to see in our deals?
  • 82 Replies sorted by
  • +1 4x4 ND filters

• 4x4 filters, Vavaron stuff is allways cool, decent Monitors, anyone for Slr Magic lenses??? Thank you Vitaliy

• Well i will buy a GH2 here, if you can get good prices with international shipment and warranty (GH2 sells expensive in Mexico if you can even find one, Panasonic Mexico doesn't sell them). And US warranty is not valid here, so no much to do, i know warranty is not very important because you loose that with the hack, but its always good to have if you are buying new just to get it to work correctly the first time. It would be just amazing to have also a lenses repository, so you can sell and buy and trade used cheap lenses for GH2 here.

Thanks for the amazing work Vitaliy

• LCD monitors. Whatever be, pls make it possible to get, doesnt get sense if after post the deals the pms doesnt get answer:)

• I second the requests for SD cards - though there are tons of deals on eBay there are also tons of fakes. It would be nice to have a reliable source of SD cards at a good price.

Same goes for software and/or hard drives.

As far as camera gear, a deal on a decent jib arm would be awesome as would an expansion kit for stabilizer - for those of us with Glidecams, Wondlans etc. it would be nice to upgrade to an arm and vest solution.

Whatever new deals you're able to add Vitaliy, thanks for all the work you do.

• +1 batteries v-mount

• Are you able to get deals on software or plugins? Twixtor, for instance?

• quality batteries to power the rig would be a big plus, i thought i saw a vid from nab which announced cinematics or something like that would come with a vmount kit for about 200 $

• C-47's and duct tape

• I am interested in 508 led lights

They'll be on deals for sure

• Quality carbon rods!

I worked on this for long time :-)

Hope we'll have such deals, but problem here is logistics.

• Quality carbon rods!

• I am interested in 508 led lights, I think they could work well with 312as. There is also a dual color version. Also a fresnel led light is very interesting, but current products are not cheap at all.

• External EVF with peaking & zebra, if not possible to get it by hacking the GH2 (but thanks for your job VK)

• Tilta ST-003 Support System (if it is available). Oh sorry - just saw your comment in "Special deals: Complete Rigs and rig parts"

• wondlan leopard II steady cam system.

• The telekeon battery backs would also be another hot item.

• I missed out on the Varavon GH2 Loupe and would love to see that again especially with summer coming and lots of sunny day shoots.

• Motorized sliders, like kessler or dynamic perception, but cheaper.

• I am very interested in the varavon products again.

I would definitely purchase, one of the slider's not sure which one exactly .. the new Varacrane, and the hi-hat riser. That said I have to make sure I have $3200 on the 1st of August for BMDCC .. So I am little tentative .. I am hoping varavon products return .. Work on the books between now and then means I am limited to small purchase until it's paid for. If I get another job .. bang .. I can get them .. I have almost three weeks clean and unbooked.

• @Kihlian bought 2 x E Cell third party batteries (£9) and charged them to full lasted 2 1/2 hours each on the GH2 with screen on no sleep mode if that helps!

• @eiji

209 lights are not a problem.

@Kihlian

We periodically offer Wondlan stabilizers.

FlyCam is just indian brand, mostly produce quite crappy things.

• Flycam

Maybe It´s overkill for GH2 I mean stabilizers like in the Photo don´t know what kind are best for DSLR.

About Manfrotto, I know I was dreaming :-)

But still hope for batteries :)

images.jpg
    114 x 171 - 3K
    images2.jpg
    225 x 225 - 7K
    images4.jpg
    204 x 247 - 8K
  • The 209a/s led lights would be nice.

• Original panny batteries,

I doubt it could be possible.

flycam,

What do you mean? Flycam as indian brend?

maybe Manfrotto stuff..

With will never happen for sure.