Personal View site logo
What do you want to see in our deals?
  • Want to ask about your preferences for our deals. Here I mean things that you really want and will buy.

Any answers, including specific things or just gear categories are ok.

• 82 Replies sorted by
  • 2560×1440 27" S-IPS display.

• @tonalt

They are already so heavy discounted that I doubt that we could have any deal on them.

• Class 10, 64GB SD cards, anyone???

• Original panny batteries, flycam, maybe Manfrotto stuff..

• More kind of led lights

• More kind of led lights

Can you be more specific?

• Original panny batteries,

I doubt it could be possible.

flycam,

What do you mean? Flycam as indian brend?

maybe Manfrotto stuff..

With will never happen for sure.

• The 209a/s led lights would be nice.

• Flycam

Maybe It´s overkill for GH2 I mean stabilizers like in the Photo don´t know what kind are best for DSLR.

About Manfrotto, I know I was dreaming :-)

But still hope for batteries :)

images.jpg
    114 x 171 - 3K
    images2.jpg
    225 x 225 - 7K
    images4.jpg
    204 x 247 - 8K
  • @eiji

209 lights are not a problem.

@Kihlian

We periodically offer Wondlan stabilizers.

FlyCam is just indian brand, mostly produce quite crappy things.

• @Kihlian bought 2 x E Cell third party batteries (£9) and charged them to full lasted 2 1/2 hours each on the GH2 with screen on no sleep mode if that helps!

• I am very interested in the varavon products again.

I would definitely purchase, one of the slider's not sure which one exactly .. the new Varacrane, and the hi-hat riser. That said I have to make sure I have $3200 on the 1st of August for BMDCC .. So I am little tentative .. I am hoping varavon products return .. Work on the books between now and then means I am limited to small purchase until it's paid for. If I get another job .. bang .. I can get them .. I have almost three weeks clean and unbooked.

• Motorized sliders, like kessler or dynamic perception, but cheaper.

• I missed out on the Varavon GH2 Loupe and would love to see that again especially with summer coming and lots of sunny day shoots.

• The telekeon battery backs would also be another hot item.

• wondlan leopard II steady cam system.

• Tilta ST-003 Support System (if it is available). Oh sorry - just saw your comment in "Special deals: Complete Rigs and rig parts"

• External EVF with peaking & zebra, if not possible to get it by hacking the GH2 (but thanks for your job VK)

• I am interested in 508 led lights, I think they could work well with 312as. There is also a dual color version. Also a fresnel led light is very interesting, but current products are not cheap at all.

• Quality carbon rods!

• Quality carbon rods!

I worked on this for long time :-)

Hope we'll have such deals, but problem here is logistics.

• I am interested in 508 led lights

They'll be on deals for sure

• C-47's and duct tape

• quality batteries to power the rig would be a big plus, i thought i saw a vid from nab which announced cinematics or something like that would come with a vmount kit for about 200 $