Personal View site logo
Driftwood Quantum X Settings, Series 4: Cluster v2, Mysteron, Sedna, Orion...etc...
  • 1015 Replies sorted by
  • Driftwood Sedna "A". Canon FD lens. No post effects.

• New Sedna footage.. Cheers

• @MinorHD very good setting the mood with the first image. You really feel there's already a storm brewing.

• Canis Majoris will be released this weekend.

• @Driftwood Looking forward to it, Nick.

• Rock on Nick! I'll treat this as my wedding present from you. Much appreciated mate, all the best

• @MinorHD Angelopoulos moment! is this Eleni Karaindrou music? ; ) on a more technical note...around 1.20 or so the tree that is close(darker) has all kind of jumping artifacts on vimeo. do you have the same in the original mts file??

• @Driftwood sky full of bright stars this weekend ; )

• @luxis Made me smile, thanks! Btw, this is Lisa Gerrard with Klaus Schulze music. Taking a look right now, seems that the same jumping artifacts happen in the original mts file as well, which is weird, mostly because I don't think I've ever noticed anything like that my footage.

• Another news promo. Shot this one for day one of spring sweeps... Sedna AAQ1 with 20mm pancake and IndiJib

• @Greek_m43 Great job!!! Can you tell me which shutter speed you use?? And the FPS?? Is it 30fps??

• @AlexManta Thanks! I shot it on the 20mm pancake at f3.5. ISO 400. 1080/30p. Shutter at 1/60. Smooth-2, -2, -2, -2. 3 notches to blue. Driftwoods Quantam X Sedna AAQ1. In post I CCed it with a little bit of red and slightly boosted saturation. Also brought up the whites and slightly crushed the blacks... usually i shoot them 1080/24p 1/50 shutter.

• @Greek_m43 Nice work! I watch 13 news btw.

• so tomorrow is gonna be the "canis majoris" day,....

• Looking forward to it!! :)

• Canis Majoris (VY CMa) ist ein roter Überriese. Dieser Stern ist der größte Stern von allen, deren Größe bekannt oder abschätzbar ist und vielleicht auch einer der leuchtstärksten Sterne.

Na dann lassen wir uns mal überraschen.. ;)

• Great stuff so far! @driftwood keep up the good work. Can't wait for Canis, it's going to be epic. ;)

• Another SEDNA A AQ1 video before Canis comes out i also used 5DtoRGB in this one

• Hi everyone. Here is one of those hundreds of works made possible by Vitaly and Driftwood and this whole great community. Only YT quality, sorry for that, but I need it THERE. Made with mysteron. Nothing extraordinary (quick work), just to show that there is another thankful user.

• @Swiss_Boy, beautiful images, wich lens and film settings did you use? Any color correction? Thank you

• @Swiss_Boy that Rambo soundtrack is awesome. Looks fantastic. Great work!!

• @magixian lovely pace and variety of different-sized shots! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful bikes, too.

• My first post. Butterfly Garden, Key west.

Thanks to Driftwood and Vitaly for the patch. Thanks for all the users with their input.

Panasonic GH2 14-140mm 1080, 24p converted to 720p. Orion 4b patch. Nostalgia -2, -2, 0, -2. Color Graded.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions