Personal View site logo
The Big Thing
  • 437 Replies sorted by
  • i think there were 3 in one sentence

I think it was 4 or 5.

Like in Cause the fecking fecking feckers fecking charge to use the jacks

• I guess I should keep waiting for manual controls on the GF2. I didn't even get my camera yet! :)

• bahahahahaha

• "He can shove his bitrate up his arse!"

LOL!!!!!!!

• So is this a Hoax or not a hoax?

• I wonder how many people purchased a GH2 in the last few days in anticipation of the version 2.0 firmware update?

• Post removed by Panasonic for TOS and NDA violation.

• Both clips were BLOODY BRILLIANT!! I have seen this before with other subtitles, but this was the funniest version I have seen by FAR!. If it wasn't such a specialized subject it would probably go viral on youtube (LOL!!) Hilarious!!

Vitaliy...and the Aussies you should consider a career in comedy!

• Hahaha i was fooled... :)

• I'll try to post soon serious things and ideas I got from this topic and want to do.

• LOL I already have a call to Panasonic YESTERDAY. :-)

• @bannedindv a hoax unfortunately :(

• Damn, used up a full weeks worth of bandwidth watching personal-view in the last 24 hrs...... Now, back to work....

• Sob!!! Sob!! No Panasonic updated Gh2 and upcoming GH3 (Nikkon 800/Canon 5D Mk3 Killer) with super Vitaliy bitrate firmware/Driftwood Powell Hacks and Venus Revolution Super LSI inside for less than $1,000......dam this indeed a blow. How can I go on?

• @Astro

Who knows.
    May be it is trick within trick?

• whata wank

• There is definitely mystery and intrigue on this site!! Trouble is (here in OZ) the punchline clip was delivered on April 2nd...does that make it invalid? LOL!!

• Big Yawn.

'Wait 'til Biggus Dickus hears about this.'

• Vitaliy, you're Banned!!! Seriously, who knew Russians had such good sense of humor:-)

• So now we all can go back to trial and error again. Such a relief!

• @oscillian, the joke was on everyone that thought that it WAS a joke!

• I feel betrayed, and like it was my hopes and dreams that betrayed me. I knew better. (clenches fists, held up high and screams) Goddamn you me!

• @ alcomposer Like I said! (Or not, it's rather confusing ;)