Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The Big Thing
  • 437 Replies sorted by
  • George W. Bush is a great American...Robert Deniro...quite possibly the most overrated actor in the world.

• and I am the most underrated person in the world. I am a great person, and like, no one knows besides myself. I feel like your george bush sometimes.

• Back to my GF3 again and figuring out when the auto ISO kicks in (or is it the 1/50 shutter lock giving up on me?) - very exciting! Stay tuned for not especially big thing.

• Vitaliy> @Astro

Who knows. May be it is trick within trick?

Haha,I think there is some truth in that.?.Wink,wink!

• @Vitaly well played, sir. That video was HILARIOUS!

• This is a dam shame I tell ya!! Mostly I wanted to see Vitaliy and the crew posing in photographs like this http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/imageBank/p/Panasonic-men.jpg

Vitaliy, Driftwood, Powell and others along with the esteemed Panasonic Crew...that would be a crew with a cutting edge, both visually and technically....what a great mix that would be!!

I am NOT GOING to get over this easily!! I feel let down...now where is my medication?

• OK, GUYS, TIME TO REPLACE PANASONIC WITH CANON DSLR, IN EITHER CASE THEY OFFER SIGNIFICANTLY MORE HUGE HACK IMPROVEMENTS, ESPECIALLY IN PICTURE CINEMA PROFILES. WHILE, AS I SEE, OUR PANASONICS HAVE NEVER GOT SUCH AN ABILITIES, AND FROM NOW ON OBVIOUSLY WILL NEVER GET...

• Jokes aside... I do believe there is real progress on profile hacking... A few posts from Mr Driftwood pre and post BT...

• @alcomposer

Some guys knew it from the start :-)

• What a gyp.

• I think there are still some in shock VK.

• @bostonmikebostonmike You are right, George W. Bush was a great American. The first Mentally challenged American President.

@ All involved in the Hoak, Well played, I salute yooz. I had a hunch, but I'm too much of a noob, and a lover of Andy Kauffman to say where I thought it was heading ;)

@thepalalias I think your earlier post was dead on. This was an excellent social experiment, and even had me thinking A) "if this is real I better hurry and download all the good patches of the past along with all of the Ptools", and B) Man I wish I spent more time learning how to adjust the settings from the pros rather than just using the Patches others have created.

Again, well played All !!!

• I simply cannot think of what you just pulled off without a massive grin spreading across my face. These types of jokes that go waaaay over the line and just piss off most people are the jokes I find the funniest. Hats off, sir (and I have many hats).

• On the upside, Vitaly now has most (all?) suggestions in one place; an easy-to-get wish list.

• I loved those two movies. Did you guys use SEDNA or CAKE to shoot it? Which lens? SLR magic 12mm? Did you use nostalgic profile?

It is not fools joke.

Integrity!? But well played by most of you guys. With 8 pages this was quite a show, has it gone viral?

• @DirkVoorhoeve

First, It was April 1. Second, it sounds "It is not fools joke" not "It is not April fools joke", so it had a hint :-)

• OK, I have officially peed myself laughing at these two videos. Even worse, I can't even explain to anyone else what's so funny. Damn you all to hell. I'm off to change my underpants.

• It thought it was pretty good. Had me for a sec. Funny to see people play along with the joke for their own amusement and fooling others. ;-)

• @Vitaliy First, It was April 1. Second, it sounds "It is not fools joke" not "It is not April fools joke", so it had a hint :-) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I actually noticed that choice of words. Thank you for not becoming a Zombie. I was worried and depressed.

• I am glad that 1st of April is over, but it comes every year!!! This year it was very cruel joke but good one. In my country they have an expression "every joke is half true" so it will be good for this community to know if there is any economical needs for you and the rest of the crew to continue to work on development, or simply to donate for "take it easy on us" the next 1st of April !!!

• Well played! :) Even if it was a joke, the box is now open.

• Not all things had been wrong :-)

FS700 official specs:

FPS: 120, 240, 480, 960 frames / second.
    120 and 240 frames per second in Full HD
    480 and 960 pictures in reduced quality.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev these things are inevitable. :)

• @VK Any comments from Panasonic on this? Viral marketing-happy or bad publicity? I guess the Manchurian incident is still a hot potatoe.

• @Mark_the_Harp I was laughing like a maniac myself. I'm sure some guys on white robes are busting my door down any minute now...