Personal View site logo
Driftwood Quantum X Settings, Series 2: Sedna A, B, C
  • 1030 Replies sorted by
  • @Driftwood WOOO, sexy sexy clever man!

• If anyone felt the earth shake accompanied by a low rumble just now, please do not panic! That's just my testicles oscillating...

• tic tac tic tac... battery and card ready, ptools open hahaha...;)

• I'm waiting too, soon this thread will be too big, maybe SERIES 3 :-)

• battery charged - check

card formatted - check

ptool3 launched and ready - check

stream parser launched and ready - check

interwebs stable - check

all work projects complete - check

beer at arms reach - check

wannabe directors hat on - check

silly outdoor shot on sticks planned for testing and internet fame - check

.... ..... .... I keep hitting refresh on page 1 of this thread....

• Development looks great! Can't wait to try out the new matrices.. I've done some work I like a lot on Orion B so hopefully some of it will be up shortly. A busy period is ending tomorrow, so I will have time to edit the music video we shot a couple of weekends ago - I'll upload some stills from the footage when I get to work on it.

Can't wait!

• tic tac tic tac tic tac Donde estas Nick? ;-)

• can't sleep before i have this blessing uploaded in my lumix. We should start a cult around this camera/hack

• Lol you guys are all so funny.....but i have to say i have been reading and checking this forum several times a day and now several times an hour lately....Let's go Driftwood and if this is direct footage out of the camera i have to say that you deserve an Oscar...

• I see the excitement is building in here and it's tough to resist leaving a quick note.

First and foremost -- I have a new appreciation for how much work goes into these things behind the scenes. There's really not enough credit in the world to give to Driftwood. I wish there was a donate to Driftwood button on this site. Really, guys, do something nice for this Driftwood fellow one day when you can -- because he's working very, very hard for you guys.

AND -- he's succeeding. The stuff I've seen is very probably the best GH2 material I've yet encountered. When he says he's pushing the limits -- he's telling you the truth.

Again, it's very difficult for us out here to understand the amount of work and thought and sweat and tears that's required to accomplish what Driftwood is accomplishing. If there is a delay or whatever issue -- the least you can do is be 150% cooperative and supportive and appreciative. In fact -- Driftwood is delivering the finest thousand dollar camera that's ever been.

• @onionbrain

Amen, brother!

+1 on the Donate to Driftwood button

• just now charged my battery and formatted the card,...ready and ptool is open,...haha,...waiting for the patch

• I think what we need to do is lay back. it will be released in good time. Yeah, some know how much tedious time is spent. We certainly owe a major bit of Gratitude to the man from Devon and Cornwall. Its Merlin , be well Driftwood. Thanks When your here in the Bay, I'll be the first to buy you a pint or two.

• hi, I'm doing some testing today comparing my 60d vs my new gh2 anyone have any hacks they'd like to see compared. so far only shot v4c dark matrix version 1 against faithful on my 60d. There's no clear winner yet. outdoors gh2 is better, indoors 60d is better, so far. also, r there any magic lantern style hacks for the gh2 like false colors or focus peaking in the monitor? cheers, Jayson youtube.com/AWDEfilms

• refresh...refresh...refresh...i am stuck... ; )

• Funny group of guys. You remind me of people waiting in the line at midnight to buy a new iPhone or see a new Harry Potter movie. Just don't create an stampede to bring the Personal-View site down... Cheers.

• @Zaven13 are you trying to go in front of the line? ; )

@onionbrain

Amen, indeed!

• *** Latest News *** New Settings will be called Sedna A, Sedna B, Sedna C to ease the current chaotic naming convention... Two pack sets available: One at Q20, the other utilising AQ. Release time ETA: Anytime in next few minutes.

• what are the differences between versions 1,2 and 3 is it for close ups, medium shots and wide shots. indoors, outdoors, inbetween?

• Looking forward to it, NIck. :) I really enjoyed the footage I shot with pre-release version last night and the chance to compare every color profile with it, too.

• is there any chance a refresh button might break?

• @klem007 Depends - what card are you using it with? ;)

• its not :( just a text explaining everything oh well i'd better go to bed it will be there for me in the morning ^^

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions