Personal View site logo
War is not too far
  • 38 Replies sorted by
  • @VK …."it is pretty clear who'll be named responsible for final fuck up."

I don't believe in 'final fuck up'. One just leads to the next which adds to the mixed up mess for the ones that follow. And so it goes. There's lots we can do and lots we shouldn't…like ever believe in a final fuck up…or in trusting this media or that. I remember stomping out onto a garbage dump to get the right angle on a beautiful shot. It's a great picture … but you have to frame it well, carefully

• I think the country that want this war the most doesn't even care about Oil at all! It is the Israeli. It is more than just about the oil, it is everything! (just like the way Salehudin said in the Kingdom of Heaven by Ridley Scott).

• My 2 cents.

Israel goes alone. 200 fighters + Jericho missiles. Huge radiation clouds get thrown up.

Oil hits $200, Europe crashes even more.

• The media won't cover Paul so good luck getting the unwashed masses to vote for him.

• Well shit... all I can do is cast my vote (which isn't going to matter anyway) for Ron Paul and hope for the best...

• With the US pull out from Iraq. We need a new revenue stream for weapons.

• @Chaos123x "You would think the country that wants this war the most would have some ships out there" They do don't they?

@brianluce haha wars are never fought for the common man

• @brianluce its not about cheap oil, but controlling it.

• Weapons of Mass Destruction! People are actually falling for it again.

• I think it's a bad idea. Attacking Iraq didn't give us cheap gas prices. Neither will this.

• You would think the country that wants this war the most would have some ships out there.

• It is spelled opportunity.

• sad but true.