Personal View site logo
War is not too far

Fighters for real democracy (tm) are coming to conquer couple of new countries.

Using same criminal mass media making news out of nothing.

It can be repeat of the 1930's. Time left for US and EU economic systems is running out and China is fighting for any extra second to invest in the fire power as much as they can. As it is pretty clear who'll be named responsible for final fuck up.

Syrya and Iran are responsible for all evil things just because they exist.

• 38 Replies sorted by
  • sad but true.

• It is spelled opportunity.

• You would think the country that wants this war the most would have some ships out there.

• I think it's a bad idea. Attacking Iraq didn't give us cheap gas prices. Neither will this.

• Weapons of Mass Destruction! People are actually falling for it again.

• @brianluce its not about cheap oil, but controlling it.

• @Chaos123x "You would think the country that wants this war the most would have some ships out there" They do don't they?

@brianluce haha wars are never fought for the common man

• With the US pull out from Iraq. We need a new revenue stream for weapons.

• Well shit... all I can do is cast my vote (which isn't going to matter anyway) for Ron Paul and hope for the best...

• The media won't cover Paul so good luck getting the unwashed masses to vote for him.

• My 2 cents.

Israel goes alone. 200 fighters + Jericho missiles. Huge radiation clouds get thrown up.

Oil hits $200, Europe crashes even more.

• I think the country that want this war the most doesn't even care about Oil at all! It is the Israeli. It is more than just about the oil, it is everything! (just like the way Salehudin said in the Kingdom of Heaven by Ridley Scott).

• @VK …."it is pretty clear who'll be named responsible for final fuck up."

I don't believe in 'final fuck up'. One just leads to the next which adds to the mixed up mess for the ones that follow. And so it goes. There's lots we can do and lots we shouldn't…like ever believe in a final fuck up…or in trusting this media or that. I remember stomping out onto a garbage dump to get the right angle on a beautiful shot. It's a great picture … but you have to frame it well, carefully

• There will just be a smoking crater were the natanz nuclear facility is. The US is not going to have another ground war in the middle east. Nobody will care a month after the attack.

• @bitcrusher

:-) I have strong suspicions that if we'll see such crater we'll also see much bigger ones in other areas of the world :-)

• the bible is the best film script ever written, its not what it predict., they will make it happen.

• Syria is shaping up to be kind of like vietnam in reverse, with Russia and China supporting ngo dinh diem's gov (assad) and the West backing revolutionaries. The US in the meantime, owes so much to China that they had to give the oil reserves in Iraq to them; so now, the CNPC controls most of the oil in iraq. There is little oil in syria so I don't think it is about that. I equate it to being like Vietnam cause all I really see are ideals as the cause, along with (maybe) Israeli security. Israel can be the most stubborn nation in the entire world. Their foreign policy is seemingly devoted to inspiring hatred and fear of themselves, and being so schizophrenic, they could easily drop the bomb.

@Chaos123 Paul is a racist moron with the worst foreign policy of any candidate. Plus he's way too old to win. I want Jimmy Ca- i mean Obama, to win. Any of the other candidates literally guarantee world war, plus the annihilation of Israel, in my opinion. I lived in Israel for a year, Lebanon for seven, and Iraq for one. I was in the middle east for both the Iraq wars, and even though I am an american, it is the greatest object of obsession and sympathy to me.

• CNPC controls most of the oil in iraq.

Can you tell me your info source on this?

There isn't oil in syria so I don't think it is about that.

It is about many things. First one is that you can't start war with Iran with Syria not under control.

• am not critical of china's interest in Iraqi oil, they've been ongoing since 1997. That they control, 'most of the oil in Iraq is a hyperbole.' In fact, China doesn't even control a majority of it. The CNPC has 37%; BP has 38% and Iraq has 25%. I believe though, that the reason why China has so much control is due to US and other foreign debt to china, and not so much about chinese interests in Iraq. I know this because I spent a lot of time in Iraq in 2010 and it was a hot topic of debate, but here is an article that reflects it.

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/10_05/b4165044386657.htm

Yes, you can't start a war with Iran without Syria, 'under control,' but Syria is absolutely not under control now.

• @tmcat

That they control, 'most of the oil in Iraq is a hyperbole.' In fact, China doesn't even control a majority of it. The CNPC has 37%; BP has 38% and Iraq has 25%.

Twisting facts is bad thing. And your link tells that they have certain stake in one consortium that will develop one oil field.

I know this because I spent a lot of time in Iraq in 2010

Can you tell that you did in Iraq in 2010?

• I was 18 and worked for a telecoms company on a US military installation, one that provided commercial service to troops.

Twisting facts is a bad thing, yes. If you read the article I linked you to you would have noticed that it mentions that this is just one of China's interests in Iraq, not the ONLY one. I can devote research to it if you want. I never vouched for business week, just shared the article.

• I work for an oil company and what ever @tmcat told about the CNPC is true. We have to share the oil reserve my company managed to get a share uner CNPC. I can't told you which company I work for as it is not ethical to do so on an open website like this.

Anyway, Vitaliy was right, it is more than just the oil....believe me....

• @kicap

I sent tmcan link from CNPC site describing situation, Yep, he is right, but his 37% number is wrong, as it is indeed just formal share in one filed. But they take part in almost all big projects. And do not publish how actual oil is distributed.

• Israel has a paranoid right wing government obsessed with security. Let's not forget about that. Security security security.

• Since I do not speak Russian, my daughter (who does) kindly translated the original chart and photoshopped the translated text. Here is the result.

english.jpg
    720 x 878 - 155K