Personal View site logo
Pro: AVCHD Quantization process
  • 131 Replies sorted by
  • @cbrandin Thanks for that detailed explanation. I'm still a little hazy about the Top and Bottom settings. Could you explain how they work in the scheme of things?

Thanks.

• @qwerty123

Thanks - that's the one...

• @driftwood I understand thinking that you are interesting. Of course, although, as for the result of a test chart, a buffer falls to zero in several seconds, recording does not stop. However, since I have set up so that a buffer may not fall in the practical use range, there is no problem in actual shooting, and since recording does not stop even if a buffer should fall, I thought that it is satisfactory. Although the affair of image quality is another question again ... I think that image quality is very bad after frame size becomes small. However again, there is no problem in actual shooting...

@Vitaliy_Kiselev Although I thought that the thread here was suitable, please move, supposing there is another suitable thread.

Thank you always. :-)

q13_143m_theory_5s.JPG
    676 x 823 - 64K
  • @cbrandin Thank you for the concrete and detailed explanation.

"This is what happened in the examples you posted where the min QP is 9 and the max is 35."

I was afflicted by this phenomenon all the time. "Whether this is good or bad," I could not be determined... Many thanks to the clear understanding that you do. Use the proper frame size and Q, and I think let's make the correct patch. Thanks again. :-)

BTW, I always use the Stray's chart has been introduced by qwerty123.

• So what is way of signals from sensor to final image? Wich step we can handle?