Personal View site logo
Lumix GH2 DSLR Cage
  • 30 Replies sorted by
  • @Jspatz I can confirm this. Extremly light, extremly solid. I can highly recommend to buy the grip lugs too. Works perfect also in handheld shots. I waited 5 months after first production was out of stock until the v2.0 came out. Wait was worth it.
  • @djhessler
    $571.26 without the lugs. They look to be about $100 each. 2 weeks to fulfill and another 3 to arrive.
  • rewo has a new external dealership with faster and cheaper shipping now.
    And we´ve lerned to actualize how many people the cage really wants... Now our dealer have enough in stock.
    Maybe we will find a good dealership in the US and Australia/NZ Area too.

Helicoils are a good way for threads if you use simple aluminium, in case of good Aluminium-alloys likes AlMgSiPb e.t.c. or "better" ;-) you don´t need them. Avoid cast-aluminium for tough products...

Merry X-mas,

Philip
  • any update on whether or not production is going through? any pictures of the tweaked version based on suggestions?

also im sure if you started a kickstarter campaign you would raise the 2 grand in a week

• @kevin I have not been able to produce it for all of you guys, I guess you are right, Kickstarter will be the best way to produce a bunch just for you guys, let me get back to the drawing board, make the fixes and get back to you guys.