Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Lumix GH2 DSLR Cage
  • 30 Replies sorted by
  • @Jspatz I can confirm this. Extremly light, extremly solid. I can highly recommend to buy the grip lugs too. Works perfect also in handheld shots. I waited 5 months after first production was out of stock until the v2.0 came out. Wait was worth it.
  • @djhessler
    $571.26 without the lugs. They look to be about $100 each. 2 weeks to fulfill and another 3 to arrive.
  • rewo has a new external dealership with faster and cheaper shipping now.
    And we´ve lerned to actualize how many people the cage really wants... Now our dealer have enough in stock.
    Maybe we will find a good dealership in the US and Australia/NZ Area too.

Helicoils are a good way for threads if you use simple aluminium, in case of good Aluminium-alloys likes AlMgSiPb e.t.c. or "better" ;-) you don´t need them. Avoid cast-aluminium for tough products...

Merry X-mas,

Philip
  • any update on whether or not production is going through? any pictures of the tweaked version based on suggestions?

also im sure if you started a kickstarter campaign you would raise the 2 grand in a week

• @kevin I have not been able to produce it for all of you guys, I guess you are right, Kickstarter will be the best way to produce a bunch just for you guys, let me get back to the drawing board, make the fixes and get back to you guys.