Personal View site logo
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3274 Replies sorted by
  • Kurth have you consider really all the data that has been deployed only on this thread. So many topics inside this covid topic. Covid is not a desease

covid 19 is change

That it is

• @kurth

And in western culture, this is what most people think of when talking about propaganda...."information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view." It appears to me that your soviet dictionary was written in order for your state to more easily propagandize it's citizens without them being aware they were being manipulated. Bernays, Freud's nephew wrote the book. It's called Propaganda

It appears to me that you do not understand who is doing something and why. As you constantly want to use definitions and books made by enemies, by your ruling class.

• @endotoxic

Each day vitaliy data is more strange and bias.

I am glad that charts and links are more and more biased in your mind. If it makes you think more - I already made 50% of my work here.

Maybe data here is already very curated

Looking at the definition

curated -(of online content, information, etc.) selected, organized, and presented using professional or expert knowledge.

It is not much curated as I am not big expert and clearly not professional in the field. But it is very nice selection of info.

• sa14516.jpg
    637 x 806 - 82K
    sa14517.jpg
    631 x 842 - 80K
    sa14518.jpg
    663 x 898 - 73K
  • COVID is engineered to shut down internal cell protection programs (effect is ala AIDS)

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is the causative agent of the current coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. A major virulence factor of SARS-CoVs is the nonstructural protein 1 (Nsp1), which suppresses host gene expression by ribosome association. Here, we show that Nsp1 from SARS-CoV-2 binds to the 40S ribosomal subunit, resulting in shutdown of messenger RNA (mRNA) translation both in vitro and in cells.

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/sci/369/6508/1249.full.pdf

COVID is too perfect, like protein used to attach to ACE (this is thing that all vaccines make their target) is most theoretically effective one (normally it is that modern supercomputers do, as well as distributed research projects). It can be fun if people running software on their GPU making protein folding calculation actually helped design virus that will kill them.

sa14519.jpg
    800 x 310 - 68K
  • GDP in Q2

sa14521.jpg
    702 x 523 - 74K
    sa14522.jpg
    701 x 521 - 66K
  • Second wave seems to be coming

Inside China strange things started to happen, lot of goods can't be exported to EU due to invalid certificates. Only 24 labs remain in trusted list all other have their certificates annulled.

Reason cited - fake certificates for masks and similar goods (without actual tests being made).

It can be also smart move to significantly increase big firms profits from masks and make huge shortages, as in EU and US Chinese masks are still around 95% of all masks being sold. So such blockade will lead to severe shortages within 1-1.5 month time. Right before Trump voting btw.

• @endotoxic covid 19 is change

That it is

Well definitely this it is...what is wrong is that everyone seems to wish to go back in time before the pandemic to their old shity life...

• @garroulus

Well definitely this it is...what is wrong is that everyone seems to wish to go back in time before the pandemic to their old shity life...

Not only every ordinary citizen want to do this by not using mask, but all of the governments and businesses.

Understanding that now synthetic air spread viruses will start to appear each month or two is still not fitting.

• I never mentioned anything about going back.

This is the new standard. Now they will begin to give you orders on when to go to movies when to have fun when to go to medic check when to study and when to live your fucking life.

Welcome

To the new world war. The real Third World War.

The one between governments and people.

The real one. Where vaccine will be used against you where military force use of it.

• @endotoxic

May be you did not see enough Hollywood products lately? :-)

• Naaa... I’m fine looking at internet data and reality.

But I must admit creativity lately has been on a rise world wide. Don’t you agree vitaliy?

• @Vitaliy....you're kinda of like RT. Sometimes there's accurate info about it's enemies....but there's never accurate info about itself. That's a sure sign of propaganda.

• And about war to governments I really think it’s gonna be real long battle for many many years if this shit plan goes though us. Not all people enjoy being harassed by its government. Some really prefer to be a day as a lion than a lifetime as a lamb.

• @kurth

you're kinda of like RT. Sometimes there's accurate info about it's enemies....but there's never accurate info about itself. That's a sure sign of propaganda.

You are not young man, as I said, use proper definitions and learn to read more. Will be much much simpler to live.

• @Vitaliy.....just your use of 'proper definition' makes my argument so much easier

• @kurth

It is not about paranoia it is about resources that are made by enemies of the people like https://www.technocracy.news/who-admits-no-direct-evidence-masks-prevent-viral-infection/ that you try to promote.

@kurth

I do not care about your arguments in flame talks. If you bring useful info here it is good, if you not - bad. Simple.

• @Vitaliy....you gave proper definition of propaganda...lenin's definition . Was that the kind of 'proper logic' he used when he rounded up a thousand people and shot them on the spot? This is not 'flame talks'...it's supposed to be the free sharing of information. Maybe your 'proper definition' of "free" is different than mine. And your definition of 'useful' is distorted as well. Let people use their own brains, rather than deleting posts, which you have multiple times because it disagreed with your "useful" information. Beware of anyone who uses 'enemies of the people'. They usually end up putting people in concentration camps.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev I do not care about your arguments in flame talks. If you bring useful info here it is good, if you not - bad. Simple.

Sorry VK but such thing as good or bad doesn't exist... You mentioning once that this thread it's one of the best on the internet and i fully agree...but you didn't made it all by yourself .

• @kurth

Was that the kind of 'proper logic' he used when he rounded up a thousand people and shot them on the spot?

For long time I ask you to start reading more stuff, you'll find lot of useful things in Lenin works.

Maybe your 'proper definition' of "free" is different than mine. And your definition of 'useful' is distorted as well.

Worst thing is that I have definitions I use always present - http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/16674/good-quote-on-freedom

Contrary to you who try to use some mix of mass media capitalist muddy water level things.

Rather than deleting posts, which you have multiple times because it disagreed with your "useful" information.

Only posts deleted had been extreme propaganda not to wear good mask in corresponding topic after multiple warnings (if you try to do it here or in any place on PV it'll be all same) and pair of posts with personal questions or similar stuff that went into PM (so use Pm for this).

Beware of anyone who uses 'enemies of the people'. They usually end up putting people in concentration camps.

Indeed, but I hope that authors of resource you linked won't make it to the camp and will end in some big hole full of dirty water, it is more appropriate.

@garroulus

Sorry VK but such thing as good or bad doesn't exist... You mentioning once that this thread it's one of the best on the internet and i fully agree...but you didn't made it all by yourself .

If information brings new useful stuff or will allow to save even few lives of people of my class - it is good one. If it is just another rattling of capitalists who want only one - faster open up their business, write fake articles on how masks are not helping because they do not want to pay for them and feed people with similar shit - it is bad info. Even if it is bad info it is extremely rare removed (normal forums are silent about this, but usual deletion and moderation are 10x more strict and never discussed openly).

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev normal forums are silent about this, but usual deletion and moderation are 10x more strict and never discussed openly

Well my friend this is why your forum is kind of special( no shit around). Hope you keeping this way...

• Just to put in perspective never thought say 5 yers ago that looking for helpful things about cameras well get to this(don't get me wrong im not that sentimental) but world just moves on and that's the whay it is ( mybe I've seen a few hollywood movies)...

• Hollywood movies or not, this game is getting really real, so much that movies gets the impression of easy mode in games compared to what is going on . lol