Personal View site logo
Fujifilm X-H1 aka X-T2s video oriented 4K with IBIS
  • 117 Replies sorted by
  • @DrDave I think that is what is slowly happening. Just like it appears the adjustable view finder on the Panasonic G9 was inspired by the FujiFilm XT-2. I use to ignore FujiFilm but they have come a long way in a little time. Now that there sights are on video I think they are a brand to watch and I've bought in.

• If camera makers would simply adopt a few of the Panasonic features they would sell a ton of cameras. Dumb as rocks.

• FujiFilm XH1 now rumored to have IBIS and OIS working together. I'm enjoying my XT-20 and really looking forward to the XH1.

https://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x-h1-dual-ibis-ois-combo-now-working-together/#disqus_thread

• Great purchased a XT20 over Christmas to try FujiFilm out and really like it. Hoping the X-H1 will be amazing and my next camera.

• X-H1 will be announced on February 14

• @theconformist For some of us that want a hybrid camera very capable of both stills and video it is interesting. APSc pdaf sensor (less noise,better focus). Focus in video and stills looks reasonably good. Video currently looks good on existing models and it has some nice baked in film looks requiring less editing potentially. I personally like the manual dials old school. Excellent primes that due to the APSc sensor don't suffer as much in the equivalence debate, so you can save money and weight not chasing super fast glass. Although it now looks like 4K will be 30fps max not 60fps and the 1.17 crop of the APSc sensor stays so that now lowers my interest a little. Some one dedicated to video probably would be better served by Panasonic. That being said if your a true hybrid shooter that does not want to invest in several bodies it may be worth looking at. It depends on just how good the rumored offerings really are and what is most important to the individual buyer.

• Why should this (rumored) camera be appealing to video shooters?

• If Fujirumors is right, the video specs are 4K, 1.17x crop, 30p, 4:2:0 8 bit 200 Mbps

https://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x-h1-4k-1-17x-crop-video-specs/

• I got a deal on a matrice and ronin mx gimbal that I couldn’t pass up ,and it’s a real solid setup that is way more flexible than inspire 2 ,but a tad more bulky ..I’m happy with it ,just looking for perfect compact camera to pair it with ,so far ursa does ok on it (image is nice ) just shape and balancing and movement is not great )

• @sammy - DJI inspire 2 ftw

• This might be the camera for my dji matrice ,instead of the GH5 VE And ursa 4.6kk which is too bulky for the drone

• We expecting 10bit color internally ?

• Specs info updated from different sources.

• I have great hopes for this rumor it might be just the thing to convert me from Panasonic. Looking forward on how this rumor plays out. Decent IBIS, 4K 60fps and it might be my next camera.

• Fujirumors reports it will :) Also, cropless IBIS and new Eterna film simulation. Should a hell of a camera.

• Wondering if it will include a log profile....? Seems like a necessary addition with the latest generation of cameras.

• Very interesting!

How soon it comes?