Personal View site logo
GH1, GF1, G2: Reliable In-Camera Playback Settings- Version 2
  • 54 Replies sorted by
  • I try t5 moon on gf2 cards with 4GB sandisk class10 and the image is well detailed, more clearly, the flow varies depending on the lens used I got some error because of writing cards, but I think the quality was great

• Sorry to rehash an old thread. This preset is very nice thank you very much the gf1 is a nice little camera but loe most panasonics I stay on a low ISO for a nice crisp image with little noise. Just need a fast lens. I wondered if there is much point and will I keep play back in camera if I switch mjpeg mode to 1920x1080? Or will it not improve image quality over what we have here which is a little over 720?

• One more thing I noticed that MJPEG mode seemed to have much less rolling shutter? Is this because of this patch or is this a codec function? I have never experienced this before if anyone has a rational explanation I would be delighted. Definitely sticking with mjpeg mode but anything above 400 ISO gives a lot of noise, even 400 is noisey. Thanks got I have a focal reducer/speedbooster on its way.

• Iam not able to play back in camera when the bitrate spikes (I think). Is this just the speed of my SD card?