Personal View site logo
  • Btw, personal-view.com is three years old now :-)

Last year had been fun and full of achievements.
    We had many member meetings, two video contests (with more to come soon),
    work on FAQs is now more regular.

And, of course, we have many new valuable and smart members who came here during this year.

P.S. Remember support us and tell your friends and other people about personal-view :-)

• 68 Replies sorted by
  • Great job, Vitaly. Love coming to the site. Really appreciate all you've done.

• Congrats. Great achievements!

• VK, Cracking job, personal-view is splendid!

• Congrats and tks for your work. Salut VK

• Congrats!

• Internet is more interesting than before thanks to P-V site!
    What a source of information for video enthusiasts & pros

• happy birthday kido

• Thanks VK! :-)

• Thanks for your independence !!!Interestingly, in these times, always interesting

• Congratulations. Thanks for all Vitaliy.

• Thnx for the website with all these great hacks!

• Sana 7ilwa Ya Jamil ! Happy birthday ! ;-) Bravo Personal-view ! V.K, Driftwood… & all community members of P-V !

• Thanks V.K and P-V friends

• YES! This is the best forum ever in the world! This is a great place to learn and thanks to Vitaliy and friends for answering so many many questions!

Any chance we can get personal-view bumper stickers?

• Happy birthday p-v. Vitaliy, Its been an incredible amount of hard work you've put into this site over the years, hat's off to you mate, and long may this site continue. Its also great to see a continued roll of new faces.

Viva personal-view!

• first came here to hack my gh1....and , although hobbled and only shoots video, it still shoots friggin' great video, thanks to Vitaliy.

• awesome. Rock on dudes & dudettes.

• Happy birthday, best place to learn and to hang up!

• I'm pleased to have been here for part of those 3yrs :-) Happy Birthday to Personal View!

• Best place here! Happy Birthday!

• Χρόνια Πολλά!!! All the very best @Vitaliy_Kiselev and I personally thank you, and anybody else, for the time, info, help & knowledge I've received from this place. Take care everybody! (and keep posting!)

• Happy Vitday :)

• Thank you Vitaliy & Happy Birthday to all

• Happy Birthday PV! Thanks for everything VK! You're the man!

• Great, now we can loose our dipers ;o) Best place in the web to learn, share and have fun! Congratulations VK and all the members!