Personal View site logo
problems with sandisk 32gb extreme pro sdhc
  • I installed the flowmotion and then the driftwood moon hack, but whenever I try to record in the manual mode, which I guess is the mode pros are using, I get the "card is too slow" error and the camera just hangs. I actually had the same error with a 8gb extreme pro and switched to the 32gb one because I thought the 8gb one might be too small.

Would be very nice if somebody could help me out finding a solution. 24p mode works fine though most of the time.

I also tried both cards in two different GH2 models and got the same result (accidently bought two bodys).

edit: Is the 24p mode the one I should be using anyway, or are the hacks turning the manual mode also into shooting 24fps, I am a little confused by that to be honest.

thanks a lot!

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Own Answer:

I was patching the wrong GH2_V10 firmware instead of the new GH2_V11 firmware, now everything works much better. freezes still occure, but everythings working fine mostly.

topic may be deleted or keept in case somebody else makes the same mistake ;)