Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
problems with sandisk 32gb extreme pro sdhc
  • I installed the flowmotion and then the driftwood moon hack, but whenever I try to record in the manual mode, which I guess is the mode pros are using, I get the "card is too slow" error and the camera just hangs. I actually had the same error with a 8gb extreme pro and switched to the 32gb one because I thought the 8gb one might be too small.

Would be very nice if somebody could help me out finding a solution. 24p mode works fine though most of the time.

I also tried both cards in two different GH2 models and got the same result (accidently bought two bodys).

edit: Is the 24p mode the one I should be using anyway, or are the hacks turning the manual mode also into shooting 24fps, I am a little confused by that to be honest.

thanks a lot!

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Own Answer:

I was patching the wrong GH2_V10 firmware instead of the new GH2_V11 firmware, now everything works much better. freezes still occure, but everythings working fine mostly.

topic may be deleted or keept in case somebody else makes the same mistake ;)