Personal View site logo
Official Panasonic GH3 topic, series 3
  • 1137 Replies sorted by
  • liondor was only asking IF etc mode was possible at 50p, not stating that it was

@liondor1969 @mrbill

If so, my bad =)

I observ that this function can be used only in 25p all intra 1920x1080 mov.

Next time though a question mark at the end would help, telekinesis module out for repair :P

• thanks @yiannis_zack @surfculture, I shoot in standart, intra mov, all -5 and 24p.. I use panasonic 14-45, canon 2.8 17-55 and 50-150

• @maxr - liondor was only asking IF etc mode was possible at 50p, not stating that it was

• great @Donzo, what parameter do you use on your GH3 ? .mov intra or not ? Nat, vivid, Standart... ? 25p, 24p... ? lenses ... ?

• check out the teaser of my new movie it was shoot on gh3

• is possible to shoot 1920x1080 mov.50P and work function telecovertor on GH3 ?I observ that this function can be used only in 25p all intra 1920x1080 mov.

@liondor1969

ETC works in ALL cinema modes BUT 60/50p even with the mp4 cousins from Lituania.
    Please next time don't state inaccurate things, people may just follow you to the abyss :P

http://personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/162109#Comment_162109

• Hallo

is possible to shoot 1920x1080 mov.50P and work function telecovertor on GH3 ?I observ that this function can be used only in 25p all intra 1920x1080 mov.

thanks

• Hey all, here's my latest short, filmed with my trusty GH3 and Canon L lenses. Any votes would be much appreciated, and let me know what you think!

https://productionawards.sony.eu/embed2014/728/

• @joethepro - Here is my Vimeo version of a Neat Video denoise test I conducted at home. I was curious to see how it fared with in this difficult situation. Due to even Vimeo's compression, you might want to download the file to see the original mp4. Neat was quite impressive, IMO. In retrospect, I wish I had put another copy of the original take at the end to illustrate just how bad the noise was at the end of the pan compared to the last Neat denoise with sharpening.

Scott

• Hey guys, here is a video i made with my gh3 + voigtländer 25mm 0.95 and pancake 14mm

• @GlueFactoryBJJ No problem! Im glad it helped you. It is quite an amazing tool.

• @joethepro - Your video was the reason I purchased Neat. It has allowed me to salvage SO many shots that I thought were lost. I'm just a hobbyist, recording family stuff, but this really made a difference! Thanks!

Scott

• More fun with GH3 shadows.

• @Manu4Vendetta is the Comparison with BMPCC your clip? If so, what were the settings on the gh3? Seems like maybe it could have been shot more flat?

• "work" with a GH3, mostly with canon FD 50mm f1.4, SLR Magic 12mm, 20mm pancake. Timelapse with GH1, Konova slider with a telescope motor rigged to it for moment.

• Actually just noted they say to do only one at a time if there are both "bin" and "lin" files. Huh, you may have done it right ... try it 20 times more just like that! ;)

Neil

• @uzland ...

1) did you double-click on the original download file to have it create the TWO files you load into the computer? 2) are the resulting two files on the "root" of a freshly formatted card?

Neil

• Just snap a photo and try again. If it doesn't work, try with an SD-card with less capacity.

• Hi, please help. I was trying to update my GH3 with GH3_V12.bin, but when I put the SD card into the camera and hit the play button, it is not taking me to the update but rather says "no valid picture to play". What do you think is the problem? Thanks

• Had a free afternoon so I shot some footage at the Venice Skatepark on my Panasonic GH3 and edited this little piece together.

Camera: Panasonic GH3

Lenses: Voightlander 17.5mm f,95; SLR Magic 12 mm T1.6; Lumix 35-100mm f2.8

Color Grading: Film Convert