Personal View site logo
Personal View Video Contest
  • 112 Replies sorted by
  • Shot on-location in 48 hours using hacked GH2 at 42mbps CBR with Lumix and Leica lenses

• music video shot in two days with lumix GH3

• music video with my old nikon d7k

• Lol, I've never seen so many people flagrantly disregard the rules and spirit of a contest. Bring back the black dildo video! Hahaha

• @spacewig

As far as I know it is same for almost every video contest :-)

may be time to post video is smaller than to read terms.

• Lights In The City - About the loneliness at Cristhmas night.

GH2 unhacked with zuiko lens 50mm 1.8, lumix 14-42mm, and an old camcorder Panasonic pvgs400.

• May I suggest the next time you make a contest you impose certain elements that must be included in the content like that you're sure the videos submitted will be new. Maxr's cadavre-exquis collaboration was like this so you knew everything was going to be "fresh" so to speak. That's what made it exciting.

• Hello All! Here is my contribution to the contest. It's a short Christmas video I did for a company in lieu of a physical Christmas card. I wanted to create a feeling of Christmas magic in the studio afterhours. DD Studio is a product design firm and I'm currently designing a walker for the active elderly population.

Camera was GH3 for most of it. Olympus EM-1 for the last pan to bird's eye. Enjoy :)

• Shot with a Gh2

• Shot mainly with BMPCC and a few scenes with GH1 hacked.

• This was shot with a GH2. It was during Christmas, but it's so warm here it's hard to tell.

• Shot between 25th-31st December- kind of like a Hare Krishna Xmas break?! Canon 5D mkiii ML RAW

• The Roach Clips!!! shot with hvx200 gh2 gh3 and go pro.

• We had a FUN Christmas shooting! My daughter was preparing for 2 days for this shot. Grandmother was Chroma holder, my wife was Prop and snow maker, family friend was boom-er and production assistant, wife's colleague is voice-over and neighbours were our audience. Me, I was directing the GANG.. Shot on BMPCC with Sigma 28mm f1.8 + Mitakon Lens turbo...

• Two cats are singing song "Let it snow" Shot on Gh2

• This is just a quick personal video I shot on Christmas day with my son, bro, nephews and niece. Sledding on Christmas is sort of our tradition. Not a lot of production value inserted here, but I hope it's somewhat entertaining. Shot with GoPro.

• Vitaliy, thank you for hosting this contest! I haven't been on here for a while now and this is a wonderful way to get more member involvement and expand our community.

I watched all the videos on here (took quite awhile) and there are some really beautiful works by talented filmmakers.

I especially enjoyed Olarndo Keo by Daomay (beautiful compositions) and The Gingerbread Man by Grierdill (very good storytelling).

But my favorite is CaSA: An Introduction posted by Stuart Hooper posted by kellar42. Excellent camerawork and interesting narrative.

All three are found on Page 2.

Happy new year, everyone and happy shooting!

• Min Benjamin-Hong
  • I made this video for the contest using the bmpcc and mostly c-mount lenses. The exception to this is for the more macro-ish shots I used a Nikon Zeiss 25mm 2.8.

• I made a lot of videos last year. The video I would like to submit I made on behalf for the NABET-CWA Local 53 Union Employees at KTTV Fox 11, Los Angeles. I used the Pansosnic Lumix GH3.

• Panasonic Gh2 Hacked with Flow Motion, downloaded from this wonderful site. Lens used was Canon FD 28mm F2.8- This is not a real commercial! I am flattered that you thought this was a real commercial! This shows an example of what a bored person can create, with a candy treat and a few props in their home. LOL! Thanks for watching!

• Shot on hacked GH1 during my army life. Portrays meaning of life through a food product - tambun biscuit. Hope you guys like it.

• First thing I shot on my GH2, which I recently bought used. No hacks. Standard 14-42mm kit lens. Very slight color grading in Premier Pro.

• using Panasonic GH2. This film is christmas gift for my wife

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions