Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Personal View Video Contest
  • 112 Replies sorted by
  • Shot on-location in 48 hours using hacked GH2 at 42mbps CBR with Lumix and Leica lenses

• music video shot in two days with lumix GH3

• music video with my old nikon d7k

• Lol, I've never seen so many people flagrantly disregard the rules and spirit of a contest. Bring back the black dildo video! Hahaha

• @spacewig

As far as I know it is same for almost every video contest :-)

may be time to post video is smaller than to read terms.

• Lights In The City - About the loneliness at Cristhmas night.

GH2 unhacked with zuiko lens 50mm 1.8, lumix 14-42mm, and an old camcorder Panasonic pvgs400.

• May I suggest the next time you make a contest you impose certain elements that must be included in the content like that you're sure the videos submitted will be new. Maxr's cadavre-exquis collaboration was like this so you knew everything was going to be "fresh" so to speak. That's what made it exciting.

• Hello All! Here is my contribution to the contest. It's a short Christmas video I did for a company in lieu of a physical Christmas card. I wanted to create a feeling of Christmas magic in the studio afterhours. DD Studio is a product design firm and I'm currently designing a walker for the active elderly population.

Camera was GH3 for most of it. Olympus EM-1 for the last pan to bird's eye. Enjoy :)

• Shot with a Gh2

• Shot mainly with BMPCC and a few scenes with GH1 hacked.

• This was shot with a GH2. It was during Christmas, but it's so warm here it's hard to tell.

• Shot between 25th-31st December- kind of like a Hare Krishna Xmas break?! Canon 5D mkiii ML RAW

• The Roach Clips!!! shot with hvx200 gh2 gh3 and go pro.

• We had a FUN Christmas shooting! My daughter was preparing for 2 days for this shot. Grandmother was Chroma holder, my wife was Prop and snow maker, family friend was boom-er and production assistant, wife's colleague is voice-over and neighbours were our audience. Me, I was directing the GANG.. Shot on BMPCC with Sigma 28mm f1.8 + Mitakon Lens turbo...

• Two cats are singing song "Let it snow" Shot on Gh2

• This is just a quick personal video I shot on Christmas day with my son, bro, nephews and niece. Sledding on Christmas is sort of our tradition. Not a lot of production value inserted here, but I hope it's somewhat entertaining. Shot with GoPro.

• Vitaliy, thank you for hosting this contest! I haven't been on here for a while now and this is a wonderful way to get more member involvement and expand our community.

I watched all the videos on here (took quite awhile) and there are some really beautiful works by talented filmmakers.

I especially enjoyed Olarndo Keo by Daomay (beautiful compositions) and The Gingerbread Man by Grierdill (very good storytelling).

But my favorite is CaSA: An Introduction posted by Stuart Hooper posted by kellar42. Excellent camerawork and interesting narrative.

All three are found on Page 2.

Happy new year, everyone and happy shooting!

• Min Benjamin-Hong
  • I made this video for the contest using the bmpcc and mostly c-mount lenses. The exception to this is for the more macro-ish shots I used a Nikon Zeiss 25mm 2.8.

• I made a lot of videos last year. The video I would like to submit I made on behalf for the NABET-CWA Local 53 Union Employees at KTTV Fox 11, Los Angeles. I used the Pansosnic Lumix GH3.

• Panasonic Gh2 Hacked with Flow Motion, downloaded from this wonderful site. Lens used was Canon FD 28mm F2.8- This is not a real commercial! I am flattered that you thought this was a real commercial! This shows an example of what a bored person can create, with a candy treat and a few props in their home. LOL! Thanks for watching!

• Shot on hacked GH1 during my army life. Portrays meaning of life through a food product - tambun biscuit. Hope you guys like it.

• First thing I shot on my GH2, which I recently bought used. No hacks. Standard 14-42mm kit lens. Very slight color grading in Premier Pro.

• using Panasonic GH2. This film is christmas gift for my wife

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions