Personal View site logo
Meetup: Paris, Personal-View meeting
  • 35 Replies sorted by
  • Not sure I'll be there in that period (living in Paris, but moving alot lately) but that could be fun. @oscillian you can take RER B (train ~every 5min) that will bring you in central paris, Chatelet, in 25min approx. there's also cab, bus, etc. of course.

• Hi, I live in Paris and should be happy to meet other members.

• It's been a while since I visited the hexagon. How is communication from Charles de Gaulle nowadays?

• Ah sorry again @Vitaliy_Kiselev, yes of course all Personal-View members are invited! And the topic list will be open to all relevant subjects. Welcome to our Paris mini-group @Oedipax. Would it be fair to suggest a meeting point near the city centre, like in the 5ème or 6ème?

• If all goes according to plan, I'll be in Paris for the month of July. Would be cool to make it to this if it happens then!

• Hi, I'm from the US but am in Paris for awhile, so I was hoping to get a group of hacked GH2 users together

It is members meeting, not meeting of hacked GH2 owners :-) remember this.

As for agenda or memo, we dont have any it is up to you.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev my apologies! I will write only in English on the forums. Are there any guidelines on what to discuss in the local meetings, like an agenda or memo? Or can we decide what the topics will be and report back to everyone? @hpefr1111 Hi, I'm from the US but am in Paris for awhile, so I was hoping to get a group of hacked GH2 users together. Looking forward to connecting...

• hi im french and from paris area as well

• @Branson

It is english speaking forum.

• Bon, vachement je ne sais pas si je fais l'étiqueter correctement, alors ici je mette @baze @hpefr1111