Personal View site logo
  • 84 Replies sorted by
  • Certainly have to agree with everyone here that this forum has become a powerhouse for information and friendly, helpful members.. The only forum i try to check on a daily basis, to keep up with all things M43 related plus some interesting political insights thrown in the mix.. Love this community so Happy Birthday..

• My favorite "camera" forum, bar none. Thanks VK and everyone else here for making it awesome.

• Happy Birthday! Best site around, part of my daily routine! Thanks Vitaliy for your efforts and your unique entertaining style! And thank you all other participants for making this a great place!

• I like very much, what you did for us. Thanks and cheers. Uli

• FELICIDADES!!!! QUE SEAN MUCHOS MAS!!!

glad to be part of this

• Best filmmaking forum ever.

• yipi yaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• The best forum / site on the web Happy second B-Day

• Happy BDay and Congrats!! Still loving this place for the info/perspective/laughs.

• In a sea of misinformation and squabbling, Personal-View is a haven of talent and inspiration.

Thanks, V-K, and all the contributors that make this place what it is.

• Congratulations

• Congrats VK, PV and all the PVniks!

Imagine a world without PV! Oblivion ( not the Tom Cruise movie! )

oblivion |əˈblivēən| noun 1 the state of being unaware of what is happening

• Congrats and cheers!

• Happy Birthday - seems more like 3 years for some reason.

• Congratulations!! Happy 2 years to you.

• Happy B-day All! : ) Thank you Vitaliy ! What a great community : ) It may look like a baby but moves like a giant in its path. All the best!

• REALLY APPRECIATE THE EFFECIENT HARD WORK OF YOUR TEAM, I LOVE YOU ALL

• Grats chief

• Congrats and many thanks VK! :-)

• Happy birthday Vitally, and thanks! Out of all the sites I frequent, this one has less attitude and more information than any of them.

• happy birthday Personal-View and congrats to VK!

• Great site, great community. Well done Vitaliy - truly a great achievement. Thank you. Much appreciation to everyone contributing, particularly Driftwood. Thanks all.

• Happy B-Day VK/PV!

• Happy birthday PV and thanks to Vitaliy : )

• Congrats from Slovakia too VK and PV :) Such a great community here. I'm almost year with you. I've been watching for some time and when VK announced G3 hack developement, I've joined to participate and to give just a little when I could. I'm looking forward to upcoming news and projects... Wish you all the best