Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Personal View Video Contest
  • 112 Replies sorted by
  • There was no time to do an extra christmas movie, because all my energy went into this little piece about a local company doing community work (german with subtitles). Gh2 with Moon T7.

• More to the spirit of the season; others are better direct.

• @5mars

Thanks. Christmas is really family holiday and you shot it right.

• Hello, my video "Le Joyeux Noël d'Ezechiel". Filmed with Canon C100.

• Hello, I hope that this would fit, this is a christmas card shot back in 2012 with Sony NEX FS 700 Slow motion.

• A heartwarming tale of a man visited by a very special cookie. Shot on the Pocket Cam for this Christmas. Had some interesting challenges adding VFX through the grading process.

• Is this just kind of open season? Recently got a cut together for a new Art Museum going into the heart of one of Panama's lost neighborhoods...7 minutes long, in Spanish 100% Moon T7 GH2 and GH3. Deadline was Christmas day.

password: casa

• This was the first short I ever shot with my GH3, mated to the Nikon 50mm/1.4 and Tamron 90mm/2.5 macro.

• While this is shot on an iphone 5 the slider would be particularly useful with my GH2

• Video + dance performance on the theme of First World War, as experienced in the Italian region of Friuli Venezia-Giulia, characterized by a particular rocky natural environment called Carso. First part of the video representing the woman waiting for her lover to come back from the war. Second part representing the soldier unable to escape through the barricades, the same rocks of which the Carso is composed of. Third part is the recording of the live act which followed the video, where the dancer white-painted skin represents the rocks, stained by soldiers' blood.

Shot on BMPCC and GH3

• shot on a GH2 Moon t7 patch

• When Vitaliy mentioned this contest, that the video should tell a story, and have a Christmas theme, I remembered this very old piece of music by the Venetian composer Tarquinio Merula from 1639. In the lyrics, the Virgin Mary is celebrating the birth of her child, but at the same time has a vision of the future, and tells the sleeping child his future as she sings him to sleep. Hauntingly beautiful music. The full text in Italian and the translation are on the Vimeo site.

Tarquinio Merula: Hor ch'è tempo di dormire; Voices of Music with Jennifer Ellis Kampani

Vimeo always screws up the audio, so here is the youtube link:

Or download the file from Vimeo. Mics MKH40, MK21 M130. Cams 6x HF G10

• Christmas with my BMPCC, Speedbooster and Sigma 18-35 1.8.

• This is a video I finished on Monday about a local, family-owned farm (there aren't many left!):

Shot on a GH2. I believe this is the first video of ours that I've posted on P-V, but we have several more in the same comedic style, all about local businesses.

• Shot with a hacked GH2.

• shot with a hacked GH2

• Two little girls help out those in India who are less fortunate. Shot with GH2 Moon t5

• XMAS EVE

A burglar, a kid, a homeless man and a film star meet on Christmas eve. Follows a series of life-altering events. Things don’t necessarily happen for a reason in life but in this film, they do.

• For the academy's review...

• Shot with a hacked GH1

• Made with hacked GH2, hope you'll like it!

• Made this a bit back with my trusty old GH1

• Thank you :)

• @ Eimulis haha.. thats brilliant

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions