Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Driftwood Cluster X series 3:│moon T7│ЅріzZ T6│Nebula T7│Drewnet T9│
  • 1811 Replies sorted by
  • Shot in MOON T7.. GH2 14-140MM..

• @matt_gh2 Thanks! :) It's smooth with all - 2 but sharpness 0. there is a little filmconvert but no colorgrading in post. maybe it's the lens! ;)

• Drewnet T9 first ever timelapse... GH2, 20mm, 720p 60SH 30minutes down to 30-ish seconds

• moon T7 Fd 50mm test :) .

• @danielortegajan Damn - that's some nice looking footage. I'm curious on your camera settings (smooth, standard etc.) and what type of grading you do? Looks great.

• Moon T7, Panaleica 25mm

• My first full feature shortfilm shot with moon t7. It turned out ok even though I'm about 50% happy about the final product :). Huge thanks to Vitaliy, Nick and the pv community.

• @agoltz many thanks!!

• Can anyone tell me where I can fine the moon T5 hack? thanks

• Shot with Moon T7, password is "dj"

• Thank you matt_gh2! :)

• For those waiting for Moon T8, and checking on this topic/thread, it's been released for testing/reporting. It has it's own topic/thread. You can find it here:

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/10978/driftwood-moon-t8-#Item_3

• @producer I think you'll find it has only been 9 weeks since Nick mentioned T8, It is unfortunate about your plugin not being available.. I have been following Filmvision Pro's progress (or not) for the last 3 years... Is it not worth getting others involved with getting it finished? I say this only because I am interested!

• @anthonyw: Yes, the same plug-in with some new experimental features. Still a lot of work needed and always not enough time for that. I can spend just an hour or two per 15 days for that. That's why I still don't release my work. Some persons attacked me here about the same matter, but that's what I can do for now. For example, more than 30 weekends gone since Nick Driftwood wrote that Moon T8 will be released "this weekend", so he has his reasons, I have mine too.

• @producer, wasn't that FilmVision Pro footage posted earlier in the thread? Is this plugin supposed to ever be released?

• For quite a while, I used Quantum X v4B Orion and Cluster v1, both of which used the "Orion" matrix. I later switched to Sedna A Q20 and Cluster v6 DREWnet, which used the "Sedna" matrix.

I came to especially love the reliability of Cluster v6 DREWnet, and the quality I got for reasonable file sizes.

Now, I'm shooting with my GH2 and trying to match it to other cameras, and I'm finding the Orion matrix a closer match. The midtones and highlights seem to be stretched up a bit higher along the scale.

I worry that I'm giving up some good innovations by using Cluster v1 rather than v6, however. So what I'd like to know is, what settings in ptool are specifically the matrix? The tooltips don't make it clear to me. I'd like to make a setting with just the Orion matrix, that I can load over top of Cluster v6's Sedna matrix... is that even a good idea, or could there be unintended consequences?

• @FabP Installing this patch: Use the same procedure that you used for other patches. Otherwise enter 'Ptool' into search field. Top right on all pages & hit 'Go'

• hi, a tutorial to install this, beautiful, hack? :)

• To be more safe I bought Sandisk Extreme 45MB/s 64GB (gold) and I must say it works flawlessly with moon t7 24h. It never stopped. I've even recorded grass, trees, fabric (everything I had with detail) for 1h in one take (it's full capacity). It's not worth getting anything faster like Extreme Pro or U3. Probably S. Ultra or Transcend 300x/600x would work, but difference in price wasn't so high so I took Extreme and I'm very happy with it.

• Moon T7 color/contour test of my FilmVision Pro. GH2 + FD 50mm f1.4 + LowCon + Ultra LowCon filters.

• GH2@ M42 Helios & Jupiter lenses. Driftwood moon T7. Smooth -2-2 -2 -2

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters