Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
  • 84 Replies sorted by
  • Certainly have to agree with everyone here that this forum has become a powerhouse for information and friendly, helpful members.. The only forum i try to check on a daily basis, to keep up with all things M43 related plus some interesting political insights thrown in the mix.. Love this community so Happy Birthday..

• My favorite "camera" forum, bar none. Thanks VK and everyone else here for making it awesome.

• Happy Birthday! Best site around, part of my daily routine! Thanks Vitaliy for your efforts and your unique entertaining style! And thank you all other participants for making this a great place!

• I like very much, what you did for us. Thanks and cheers. Uli

• FELICIDADES!!!! QUE SEAN MUCHOS MAS!!!

glad to be part of this

• Best filmmaking forum ever.

• yipi yaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• The best forum / site on the web Happy second B-Day

• Happy BDay and Congrats!! Still loving this place for the info/perspective/laughs.

• In a sea of misinformation and squabbling, Personal-View is a haven of talent and inspiration.

Thanks, V-K, and all the contributors that make this place what it is.

• Congratulations

• Congrats VK, PV and all the PVniks!

Imagine a world without PV! Oblivion ( not the Tom Cruise movie! )

oblivion |əˈblivēən| noun 1 the state of being unaware of what is happening

• Congrats and cheers!

• Happy Birthday - seems more like 3 years for some reason.

• Congratulations!! Happy 2 years to you.

• Happy B-day All! : ) Thank you Vitaliy ! What a great community : ) It may look like a baby but moves like a giant in its path. All the best!

• REALLY APPRECIATE THE EFFECIENT HARD WORK OF YOUR TEAM, I LOVE YOU ALL

• Grats chief

• Congrats and many thanks VK! :-)

• Happy birthday Vitally, and thanks! Out of all the sites I frequent, this one has less attitude and more information than any of them.

• happy birthday Personal-View and congrats to VK!

• Great site, great community. Well done Vitaliy - truly a great achievement. Thank you. Much appreciation to everyone contributing, particularly Driftwood. Thanks all.

• Happy B-Day VK/PV!

• Happy birthday PV and thanks to Vitaliy : )

• Congrats from Slovakia too VK and PV :) Such a great community here. I'm almost year with you. I've been watching for some time and when VK announced G3 hack developement, I've joined to participate and to give just a little when I could. I'm looking forward to upcoming news and projects... Wish you all the best