Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Sony Excellence Professional MiniDV Tapes for Sale
  • If You Want to Feel Confident About Your Video Projects, Don't Settle for Anything Less Than Sony Excellence!

Come On... If you use Tape, You can't find any Better for Less!

I purchased 600 of these tapes for a film project a few years ago, and have 33 of them left.

They are brand new (have been stored in a climate controlled location since purchased) and still in their protective wrappers... They Were Never Opened!

They come in 5 packs and the boxes they come in are unopened as well, except for the 1 box out of 7 that only has 3 (unopened) tapes out of the 5.

These tapes are durable and have never let me down. Before I use to use a lower quality tape and I had all kinds of problems, like drop outs in the middle of a good take :-(

But these Sony tapes gave me the confidence to trust my equipment, and it saved me a lot of stress AND money.

I no longer have any tape based equipment so they are up for bid.

BTW The MSRP on these is something like $23.99 Each, and they are selling at retail for around $11.99 - $16.99 Each (you can probably find them for $8.00 each, or maybe less, if you look hard enough but they are hard to find).

I'm selling them for $128 or Best Offer.

Contact me if you are interested... Anthony

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • MiniDV tapes? Sure, I'll take them off your hands for a buck a cassette, plus $15 shipping. You can pay me via PayPal at areyou&$@$&kiddingme@aarp.old

• Hi All!

Someone made me an offer for $60, so right now you can get a super deal for $65 until I get a better offer!

If you use MiniDV tape, this is a GREAT Deal!