Personal View site logo
Sony Excellence Professional MiniDV Tapes for Sale
  • If You Want to Feel Confident About Your Video Projects, Don't Settle for Anything Less Than Sony Excellence!

Come On... If you use Tape, You can't find any Better for Less!

I purchased 600 of these tapes for a film project a few years ago, and have 33 of them left.

They are brand new (have been stored in a climate controlled location since purchased) and still in their protective wrappers... They Were Never Opened!

They come in 5 packs and the boxes they come in are unopened as well, except for the 1 box out of 7 that only has 3 (unopened) tapes out of the 5.

These tapes are durable and have never let me down. Before I use to use a lower quality tape and I had all kinds of problems, like drop outs in the middle of a good take :-(

But these Sony tapes gave me the confidence to trust my equipment, and it saved me a lot of stress AND money.

I no longer have any tape based equipment so they are up for bid.

BTW The MSRP on these is something like $23.99 Each, and they are selling at retail for around $11.99 - $16.99 Each (you can probably find them for $8.00 each, or maybe less, if you look hard enough but they are hard to find).

I'm selling them for $128 or Best Offer.

Contact me if you are interested... Anthony

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Hi All!

Someone made me an offer for $60, so right now you can get a super deal for $65 until I get a better offer!

If you use MiniDV tape, this is a GREAT Deal!

• MiniDV tapes? Sure, I'll take them off your hands for a buck a cassette, plus $15 shipping. You can pay me via PayPal at areyou&$@$&kiddingme@aarp.old