Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
PTool v3.66d public beta topic
  • 105 Replies sorted by
  • Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere before, I've search the forums, FAQs, etc.. to know if we can expect something new from the GH2 hack (or a new ptool version). I know it's an old model and it's probably unlikely because most of the stuff is already on new models like the GH4, but I love my GH2, I've been using it professionally for the last years and a lot of DOPs that I've worked with - even compared with cameras like C300, 5DMKIII or the GH4 - love the look it gives you for the price.

Thanks!

• I do not think that there will be a new PTOOL. It is pity, but I think hackers and patch developers seem abandon the project because no need to spend hours of hacking and patching when Panasonic start to include most what people need in Lumix newer generation camera.

• @yskunto

It is always best to keep opinion with yourself :-) As you never know.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Hope this "you never know" will bring us something new. You never know :)

• I want to believe)