Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Convince me not to buy a AF100
  • 54 Replies sorted by
  • @rda I've shot many projects that donen't look like video with the AF100. It's all about the settings. That said I did finally sell it. I felt it's time was coming to an end. I'll probably get a D800 to replace it, maybe the FS700 as well.

Here is the last short film I shot with the AF100

@Vitaliy_Kiselev It's rumored to be the AF100 little brother (no SDI, no ND wheel, and a smaller body).

• "It's rumored to be the AF100 little brother (no SDI, no ND wheel, and a smaller body)."

It better also have Intra 100mb/s and 4:2:2 color space with 120fps... and a sensor like the GH2 or better.

• @bwhitz

Specs like that from the broadcast division I would expect, but the rumored camera announcement tomorrow is supposedly coming from the Lumix division.

• @Brian202020

hmmm... interesting. Could be pretty nice. If they can just finally ditch that crappy 24mb/s codec and offer some high frame-rate options it'll be a real winner!