Personal View site logo
Collecting for GH3 and FZ200
  • 232 Replies sorted by
  • I like how this thread has twice as many posts as the actual GH3 thread does.

• @mpgxsvcd

Yep, if you ignore 1300 messages :-)

As for few messages in GH3 topic lately, reason deing that much no new info is available and all existing one is located in wiki and had been discussed.

• I want to name it "Busdarova Kakkarova" !!! :D

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

Yes I was just remarking on the fact that we are spending less time complaining about what we don't like and instead we are actually trying to do something about it. The more hits this thread gets the more likely we are to get something done.

The more posts the other threads get the more likely we are to just get more complaints that will never be resolved.

• Will send another $20 at end of week when I get paid!

• $50 from me, thank you @Vitaliy_Kiselev

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Would you consider including the G5 as well ? As you know it looks like using GH2`s CMOS. has 1080p video mode at 60 fps. and already cheaper than gh2. It has great potential for movie.

I`m sure it will be the best cost performance camcorder if it can be hacked for movie. Please consider it! Thank you again for making this all possible.

• We are at $1675

We'll get FZ200 camera first (as we have money for this and it is availablw widely), and, most probably, will get GH3 in Japan.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

Will that mean that the GH3 will be a PAL or NTSC camera if it is from Japan. I hope they have the English menus buried somewhere in that Japanese GH3. :)

• FZ200 would be hacked before gh3? I am waiting for sale on Black friday to get fZ200. VK works would effect the sale price on it =:)

• just donated 20$ to KiselevResearch :-)

• $10 your way. heres hoping for 720 120fps =)

• I was convinced the FZ200 already had 720p 120fps.

From Panasonic site:

The DMC-FZ200 records high-speed videos at 120 fps (NTSC / HD)* / 100 fps (PAL / HD)* or 240 fps (NTSC / VGA)* / 200 fps (PAL / VGA)* in MP4 format. You can capture scenes that can't be seen with the naked eye, and play them back in dramatic slow motion.

• The recording format is 30p (NTSC) / 25p (PAL).

Cheers

• Just donated $20 .

Thinking of GH3 to replace my very old Canon HV20 (PAL), then I can use it with my Pentax lens FA-77, DA-15 ... from Pentax K-5 to shoot video in small form. I don't like bulky video camera .

An I also don't like all Russian politicians from Lenin, Stalin, ... to Putin. Just want to shoot Tchaikovsky dancing beautifully in Swan Lake :)

• I vote for "Molotov" as the FZ200 is supposed to be a 'disruptive technology'. Having great fun using my FZ200 around Moscow. Here is a piccy of Skolkovo School, where I am attending a conference..

Skolkovo.jpg
    1888 x 1260 - 360K
  • $50 from me. Laika I like :-)

• Thanks guy, we are at about $2000, not far from our goal (as we must account shipping, paypal fees, currency exchanges, etc)

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev by goal you mean buying 2xFZ200 ? You still have to collect almost 3K USD for the 2xGH3, right ?

• by goal you mean buying 2xFZ200 ? You still have to collect almost 3K USD for the 2xGH3, right ?

We are not collecting for second bodies now, we'll do this if dumping will be possible and sucessfull.

• When is the GH3 released and available to buy? and will it be made available worldwide at the same time, or start in US and Japan?

• @thougts2uk

It is wrong topic for question.

• $20 via PayPal. Thanks for all the work in improving the GH series. I only have a GH1, but it is so much better with the hack. Good luck with the GH3 (if possible) and the FZ200. I like Laika as well.

• @mpgxsvcd Japan is NTSC only.

• sent some more money. what is the goal? not looking to get either camera soon but I'd love for us to reach the goal!

• another 20$ from Switzerland. Wish you luck and success :)

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions