Personal View site logo
Stuck with 50fps on GH2
  • Hi guys,

i am using drifwoods drewnet patch and no matter if i change to PAL or NTSC it always records 720p @ 50FPS, i have repatched and patched, and still its stuck on 50FPS (NTSC version framerate?) My camera was originaly bought in NTSC country, Macau, any ideas what i should do?

Thanks guys

• 15 Replies sorted by
  • yes, when you set it to pal or ntsc.
    next step is switch your gh2 of.
    and on again, and then format your sdcard in the gh2

• i have tried that, and still no luck. Looks like i am really stuck on NTSC. Probably going to flash the original firmware and do it all over again.

any ideas?

• Create a stock patch with default values, but high version #

• @sage how do i do that?

• Create a stock patch with default values, but high version #

Nope.

Just load original firmware in PTool, do not touch anything and save it to other file and flash.

• VK is saying the high version # is not needed. A default patch will fix this (but not the official panny firmware itself)

• done it, but still the same problem. @vitaliy_Kiselev any other options?

• now i am formating my ccards with SDformatter v3.1 . Loosing my mind over this

• @MovieArmada

My comment was only about going back to original firmware, period.

It was not related with your mysterious "stuck".

• 50FPS (NTSC version framerate?)

Maybe it's a typo but there is a confusion here : 50p is PAL. For 60p you have to choose NTSC...

• Ok, now do what VK described, but set version increment to 1 before saving the firmware

• @Sage

IN BIG LETTERS. PTool SETS PROPER INCREMENT BY ITSELF. PERIOD.

• FIXED, works perfect now. Just repatched the original version and patched again with Drewnet and it works PERFECT. Thank you so much.

• @VK

This bit: PTool SETS PROPER INCREMENT BY ITSELF.

Needs to have been included after this bit: Just load original firmware in PTool, do not touch anything and save it to other file and flash. *Ptool sets proper increment by itself.

• If I remember correctly you can just RENAME the original GH2__V11.bin to GH2__V12.bin and flash the camera.