Personal View site logo
What do you want to see in our deals?
  • Want to ask about your preferences for our deals. Here I mean things that you really want and will buy.

Any answers, including specific things or just gear categories are ok.

• 82 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy if you happen to see any Panasonic 15mm's going for a decent price? I'd be interested.

Currently the UK has these at almost twice the US price. Thanks :)

• Boom poles. Since the Lux dude disappeared, I have not seen cheapish decent boom poles anywhere.

Huh, strange. I'll check them.

• Boom poles. Since the Lux dude disappeared, I have not seen cheapish decent boom poles anywhere.

• 3-axis stabilizer system would be great!

Here I want to wait for some time. As features will go up and prices will fall down.

• 3-axis stabilizer system would be great!

Still in need of good v-mount batterie packs for good price ;-)

I'm in too! 95Wh is on top of my list due to flight transportation reststrictions

• Still in need of good v-mount batterie packs for good price ;-)

Different sizes would be great, as I don't need very big packs for everything (e.g. on a steadycam).

...modular packs would be something new (like LEGO bricks).

• @CFreak

You can just get iFootage one, it is better. Check deals.

As for policy and all - all to PM.

• The Rhino Slider in carbon or steel. http://www.rhinocameragear.com/Rhino%20Products/Rhino%20Slider%20Carbon

Is there a return policy with the PV deals?

• I know there are plenty of cheap batteries on ebay, but I'd be willing to pay a bit more for having a trustworthy supplier.

We are working on this. Just note that batteries are very complex things are vey hard to ship now due to various restrictions.

ISK or MXL that are a mess to get in Europe, would be sweet.

Hmm, I think lot of mikes are available in EU, just may be from different brands.

• Sound gear and battery solutions. I know there are plenty of cheap batteries on ebay, but I'd be willing to pay a bit more for having a trustworthy supplier. Also, microphones. ISK or MXL that are a mess to get in Europe, would be sweet.

• Some good quality 4x4 IRNDs

This will be soon.

• @vitaliy will the view factor bmpcc cage be among them?

Some good quality 4x4 IRNDs and a decent swivel dolly with flex tracks would be nice.

• Graduated ND 4x4 - preferably something that someone has tested and is cheap but not shit :)

• How about the new Tilta cage for the pocket cam? ;)

We'll have one for sure, but now it is on samples stage. Very small amounts.

We'll also have similar quality cages from other manufacturers soon.

• How about the new Tilta cage for the pocket cam? ;)

• @shungyiu

LOL. With this go to proper sites.

• Quality Chinese phones with adequate photo/video taking capabilities.

• Sony F battery adapter to GH2 + 5volt output.

• Damn, didn't think my wish would be fulfilled this early. Hope there's a Varavon sliders deal next month too.

• +1 4x4 ND / polarizer filters. v-lock batteries, jib, twixtor... i better start saving now ;]

• Preamp/audio solutions. deals on HDD's.

• quality shot gun mic, 4x4 quality ND glass filter. Thanks for these great deals, VK!

• @Mance

Got it. I hope we'll have 508 light this week.

• I'm also interested in the 508 LED light