Personal View site logo
Hyperdeck shuttle 2 problem.
  • Hi all. Anyone here who have the hyperdeck shuttle 1 or 2 and are on a pc with window? I cant get the damned files to playback on my computer. Tried uncompressed and dnxhd mov files. If i export a gh2 clip to dnxhd i can play it back fine but the files of the shuttle i can not. When i connect the shuttle directly to monitor the files play back fine. Must be some install problem in windows and quicktime.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • You need to install the Desktop Video Application, it will install several BlackMagic Codecs

I had the same issue with my first Hyperdeck .. I spent a week thinking it was something specific about my machine .. it's also a PC.

If you already have DTV installed than I am at a loss

• Hi tnx for quick reply. I have desktop video 9.5 installed. Tried to get it working on 3 diffrent pc now with no luck. Blackmagic support is taking its time to answer my questions.

• have you installed DNxHD codecs .. you can download from AVID .. I use AVID hasn't been an issue for me, but I have heard other nle's may need to install

• Have latest avid codec installed. Could you send me a dropbox link with a short clip dnxhd mov from your shuttle so i can test my playback on computer?