Personal View site logo
Lilliput Monitor with histogram, focus assist, zebras
  • 110 Replies sorted by
  • Has anyone used any 7" monitor mounted to the hot shoe as the pic shows? Is it viable to mount it that way? Looks top heavy and unwieldy.

• Is this a 5D-II specific or the features will be operational on 7D as well !?

• Most of the ballhead mount that came free with the monitor are crappy. It will definitely flex especially if you mount a big Sony NP970 battery on the back of the 7inch monitor. I think if you really want to mount a monitor on the camera hot shoe, a 5 inch or smaller monitor is more suitable.

• Just mount monitor on arm :-) As you can attach it to head or to the rig clamp :-)

• I'd be interested in p-v special deal.

• @VK any news on this yet?

• @Tommyboy

I am working on it.

But as approach we use is new to them it'll take some time.

• I'm on board as well. Seems like a great monitor.

• +1 on this monitor deal.

• Again, I know your on it, but count me in on one!

• I am interested in this deal, too. Thanks for looking into it, Vitaliy.

• This could be my first ext monitor...

• This could be my...everything

• Just a heads up - The Lilliput 7" 5D-II-O-P is available on Ebay for those who don't want to wait.

• Looks like some early adopters of this monitor has discovered some problems. Let's hope a firmware is on the way to fix it. However, I'm quite skeptical that a product at this price range will see any firmware update :( Hope I'm wrong though.

• @PixCanFly Thanks for the heads up.

• I came across this site tonight researching this monitor. Im not sure how this site works, but Im interested in getting in on the deal if we can get it cheaper. Can someone direct me to info on how this site works or explain a little. Whats the price on the monitor to get in on the deal?

• @PixCanFly

I know about this topic.

Some things need to be fixed first. I also have quite interesting talks with their representatives and managment.

• @vitaliy Are their management hackable? :)

• If you're interested in this monitor, you really should read PixCanFly's link - all the specs look good, but there seem to be a couple of serious problems - the worst seems to be any colour profile adjustments you make (i.e. any calibration) resets to the factory defaults whenever you turn the monitor off

• Does anyone have a link to purchase this monitor

• @nfnte

Once VK works out a deal it will be posted on a main Topics page.

• I am still working on this.

Here are the problems:

1. Monitors clearly have few issues. Until they'll be fised it make no reason to buy them.
    2. Company has religious fear to paypal. And won't use it.
    3. It could be that deal will be only for America.

Generally, I like their approach and skill only slightly more than Tilta. And I hate Tilta :-)

• @Vitaliy

Do they have any plans on fixing the issues?

• Do they have any plans on fixing the issues?

Yep, they are working on it.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions