Personal View site logo
Small and light one hand rig
  • 60 Replies sorted by
  • Looks nice! When keeping things small, what do you guys recommend using to attach, let's say, a H4n? Without using the hot shoe, although a Hot Shoe Extension Bar might do the trick.
  • That's the plan :-)
  • >Well they will be here in 2 weeks

How about making long blog post with many photos about this exhibition?
    I am sure that many will be interested.

• Well they will be here in 2 weeks:

http://www.interphoto.com.cn/Articleen/

Can't wait to check them out - been looking for a cheap rig like this for ages.
  • It is good quality thing. Produced in China.
    They'll also release new rigs quite soon acccording to my talks with manufacturer representative.
  • This deal is looking more and more attractive - its even less than half the price of the Wondlan Sniper 1.4. If the adjustment knobs aren't to fidly and it enables you to loosen/tighten easily then we may have a winner here.
  • >I'm not affiliated with them.

I did't mean that you are affilated :-) I just told my position on this.
  • Hold your horses there Vitaly. I hope Jag35 is pissed off I will laugh my ass off. I'm not affiliated with them. The field report I was talking about is to show you guys what new cheap gear we can be expecting to see coming out of PRC - for those 90% of us who cannot afford a Zacuto Scorpion :-)
  • >LOL - Jag35 is gonna be pissed.

I don't care about this. I told from the start that we are welcome all gear producers. but no whining about "they copied us!". I don't give a fuck about it. If you are sure and have necessary patents, use your lawyers instead of posting on forums.
  • LOL - Jag35 is gonna be pissed. Even more pissed than in that TrustMt bashing they did on Youtube.

I will check their booth out at Interfoto Exhibition in Shanghai in 2 weeks - hope to have a field report for you guys too.