Personal View site logo
survival after COVID in “Peruzalem” from arround the world
  • I thought about posting this a long time ago, but never thought it would come true.

Here in Peru we have almost all things to survive, and I’m planing to make a international survival group here welcoming foreigners and nationals to make a community and gather power for our self's in Cusco sacred Urubamba valley of the Incas.

The nature of my country, politically, economically geographically, and demographically is ideal for this kind of plans.

PERU CAN NOT BE CONQUERED NEITHER CONTROLLED AND IN REAL LIFE HISTORICALLY HAS NEVER BEEN.

It’s geography culture and demography is so diverse that the state doesn’t have the reach and controll and the corrupt nature of its state make this a doable idea . It’s like trying to control Siberia… can be done but it’s very expensive and better leave it alone.

I know it sound crazy now, but in 2 years this thread I hope not, will be full of ideas and support if things go real wrong.

We only have each other at the end of times and those whose really won’t but the new system or will be killed or expelled.

I leave this open to suggestions and ideas.

Better be ready that never.

@firstbase @garroulus @vitaliy_kiselev

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • This geography, the water, and natural resources make it grate.

• Crazy geography of Peru