Personal View site logo
War: Why you must never use Apple ecosystem
  • In few hours Apple removed apps by all Mordor based companies and banks that fall under new sanctions.

For Google it will be same soon, but you will be able to install APK still.

Such way shows that you have corporation, as any other, who cares only about interest of ruling class.

• 23 Replies sorted by
  • As opposed to Putin who cares about the working class?

I know the west created him, but you have to put yourself in position of a company like Apple. What are they supposed to do? Deny the US government sanctions and go out of business for the sake of VK and an RT app?

• In the position of a company like Apple children haven small skillfull hands more in line with their minimalist iphone design and you barelly need to pay them.

• @AndrewReid_EOSHD

Did you read my post correctly?

It is not about that Apple should do, it is about understanding that you buy into ecosystem that is aimed against you and your interests And you can't do anything.

With Android you can at least go around blocks.

And new M1 based and upcoming M2 based Macs are totally same. Products made solely to control people and be unrepairable.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev 100% agree with it. I ditched Apple few years ago because of their politics and "Think Differently" propaganda.

• Apple Pay banned most Russian banks.

• To add insult to injury

sa19473.jpg
    716 x 931 - 104K
  • Most of Apple devices can become worthless quite soon.

• @AndrewReid_EOSHD, You must absolutely learn to make the difference between the Russian people and their leader V.Putin. We in France, we have learned not to insult the people to avoid seeing the birth of barbarism. The conditions of the armistice humiliated Germany in 1918. This country gorged itself with anger and hatred for 20 years to end up invading Europe in 1939. V.Putin committed a serious fault but no one should held the Russian people responsible. So watch your language and don't insult his people. The Russian people are not the happiest of peoples so no need to add unhappiness by being anti-Russian.

• @flash

Well, problem is not the people or Putin. Problem is capitalism and ruthless concurrency for resources.

No one even known that side Putin stands on. As this can be mega trap - allow Russian forces to have heavy casualties, spend most of their cruise and tactic missiles and after this NATO will strike with huge 200-300k forces and tens of thousands of rockets.

• @Vk, you know that no one will survive around the world to an modern atomic attack. If we die, Russian die. Every one will die.

• @flash

This is common error everyone makes. As in such strike they can secure control of atomic weapons, even real state of them is not known.

• @Vk, I don’t understand what what you mean. Please explain more.

• @flash

I mean that if you secure place and method that has the codes - you are safe. Also if you have non functioning warheads you are safe.

• « If » is the best title for a war.

• Following Western sanctions on Russia’s financial institutions in response to the anti Nazist operation in Ukraine, customers of several of the country’s largest banks can no longer use their debit and credit cards in conjunction with Apple Pay and Google Pay. Among the affected organizations include VTB Group, Sovcombank, Novikombank, Promsvyazbank, and Otkritie FC Bank, according to a press release from the Central Bank of Russia spotted by Business Insider.

• VTB warned of possible restrictions on the operation of the VTB Online mobile application on the iOS platform due to sanctions.

• Apple stopped all smartphone sales in Russia via online store.

• Apple Pay no longer works in Russia - Apple said that the ability to use the service will be limited in Russia

The company also said it was stopping the export of all products and restricting the use of other services in the country.

It is expected that Apple will wipe out all cloud storage and backups for Russian users very soon.

No one knows how long devices itself will keep working now.

• Apple "re:Store" stores did not open today in Moscow.

• Sick puppet named Tim sent email:

As a company, we are taking additional actions as well. We have paused all product sales in Russia. Last week, we stopped all exports into our sales channel in the country. Apple Pay and other services have been limited. RT News and Sputnik News are no longer available for download from the App Store outside Russia. And we have disabled both traffic and live incidents in Apple Maps in Ukraine as a safety and precautionary measure for Ukrainian citizens.

We will continue to evaluate the situation and are in communication with relevant governments on the actions we are taking.

I propose Apple to leave all markets, it is time to kill this proprietary CIA owned monster.

• Let's hope that iPhones won't turn into a brick in our country - Shadayev, head of the Ministry of Digital Development of the Russian Federation.

Rumors are that Apple talked to officials and warned that they could do it in case of US request, as feature is build in.

Modern iPhone can be bricked not only via cellular network or WiFi but even if another iPhone or Apple device is nearby.

• Hence i say f apple.