Personal View site logo
China: Genocide is performed by extreme reduction of birthrate
    • Analysis of local government data showed that newborns have fallen by 17 percent in some regions in the first half of the year
    • Chinese mothers gave birth to 12 million babies last year (2020), down from 14.65 million in 2019, marking an 18 percent decline year on year

The number of babies born in China this year may drop to the lowest since at least 1950, according to Jefferies Financial Group, one of the reasons why the government is cracking down on industries like education to bring down costs and promote bigger families.

Extending that drop to the whole country means “there is a risk that newborns might fall below 10 million in 2021”, falling another 20% year on year.

So, China is in reality most COVID affected country, contrary to official statistics. Just contrary to old sick people in this country it took form of never born healthy babies.

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Taking into account the current total fertility rate in the PRC, which is 1.3 births per woman, in 45 years the country's population may be halved. This conclusion was made by Chinese experts in their new study, which showed alarming trends in the demographic situation in the Middle Kingdom, reports the South China Morning Post.

The decline in the population of the PRC may happen much faster than expected, Chinese experts warn. Jiang Quanbao, a professor at the Population and Development Research Institute at Xi'an University of Railways, and his colleagues concluded that over the next 45 years, the PRC's population could be cut by half, according to the South China Morning Post.

The fertility rate in 2020 was fixed at 8.52 per thousand, breaking a new low since 1978, according to the recently published China Statistical Yearbook 2020 compiled by the National Bureau of Statistics, which notes that the natural increase in the population is 1.45 per thousand. people, which is also a new low for 43 years.

Demographers have contributed to the sharp decline in the number of women of childbearing age and the impact of COVID-19.

sa18817.jpg
    793 x 533 - 91K
  • @Vk, You need to read something for to understand that you are wrong.

https://www.amazon.com/Change-Principles-Problem-Formation-Resolution/dp/0393707067/

• @flash

Can you be more precise?

• I can but I prefer you read this book, I don't want to deprive you of a discovery greater than me.

• @flash

I downloaded this book and will try to check it on free time, but really prefer if you can let me know important points. As I understand it is originally old book, 1974 or such and its ideas did not spread much still.

• I can't make you understand that your thinking is short if I take the same shortcuts as you. The biases are complex, they cannot be explained in an exchange. I no longer indulge in this kind of exercise, it is counterproductive and exhausting.

• Sounds like an interesting read.